Home and contents insurance
Protect your home or investment property both inside and out
- Flexible choice of contents and/or building cover for your home, conveniently under the same roof as your home loan
- Save with discounts for no claims, security features, over 50s, combining policies, or selecting a higher excess
- Choose from 3 levels of cover, all with new-for-old replacement.
- Protect your property investment with insurance tailored for landlords, and choose from 2 levels of cover plus additional protection
- Cover your building, contents and landlord fittings for loss or damage
- Protect against malicious damage or theft by tenants, and loss of rent.
Compare and Calculate
Building Value Calculator Contents Value Calculator Compare Home Loans
The advice on this website is general advice only and does not take into account your individual objectives, financial situation or needs (your personal circumstances). Before acting on this advice and making a decision about BankSA Home and Contents Insurance, you should consider the appropriateness of the advice, and the current Product Disclosure Statement and policy wording (PDS) having regard to your personal circumstances.
The Home and Contents Insurance Product Disclosure Statement is important and we encourage you to read, save and/or print it. If you would like a paper copy, please call 1300 554 002.
BankSA Home and Contents Insurance is issued by Westpac General Insurance Limited ABN 33 007 457 141 (WGIL) and distributed by BankSA - A Division of Westpac Banking Corporation ABN 33 007 457 141 AFSL 233714 (BankSA). WGIL is a wholly owned subsidiary of Westpac Banking Corporation (Bank). In arranging this insurance, BankSA acts under the Westpac Banking Corporation’s Australian Financial Services Licence.
This policy is not an investment in or deposit with the Westpac Banking Corporation (Bank). Neither the Bank, BankSA nor any member of the Westpac Group (except BankSA as policy distributor and WGIL as issuer) guarantees the insurance benefits under the policies, or has any liability in connection with the policy or this information. Conditions, limits, and exclusions on cover apply, which are explained in the PDS.