When you join us, you'll be part of a workforce where flexibility means thinking differently about how, when and where we all work. The reasons why our people want to work flexibly are as diverse as they are.
After all, work is about what we do and achieve, not where we go.
Every position is flexible, so anything is possible
No matter what role you have with us, we'll look at how you can do your job with the flexibility you need while achieving great things in our business. This means exploring how you can fit your job around your life, not the other way around.
You can work with us in different ways, including:
- Different start and finish times
- Working remotely, either regularly or as you need to
- Job sharing
- Working part time
- Compressed working weeks
Leave options that make flexibility a reality
When you work with us, you'll find that our leave policies will help you work the way you want, when you want.
Our policies are designed to support flexibility in the workplace and include:
- 12 weeks of flexible lifestyle leave each year
- One day of paid wellbeing and lifestyle leave
- Paid parental leave up to 13 weeks (and all up you can take up to two years unpaid leave)
- Grandparental leave up to 12 months unpaid
- Career break leave between three and 12 months unpaid
- 10 days of domestic violence support leave for employees experience domestic violence and carers supporting loved ones
- Transition to retirement support, plus three days of paid leave to pursue retirement-related activities
- Sporting leave and volunteer leave
Plus you will also have access to the usual paid annual leave, generous paid personal / carers leave, as well as study leave, long service leave and leave without pay.