Diversity is not just a buzz-word for us. We believe that an inclusive workforce builds the foundation for innovation.
We've created a working experience where everyone can bring their whole selves to work, regardless of gender, cultural identity, age, sexual preference, work style or whether you identify as having a disability.
You can be an advocate for inclusion and diversity
You can help us put inclusion and diversity at the forefront of everything we do by joining one of our employee action groups.
These groups give you a chance to advocate for and champion diversity in our business, and include:
- ABLE (accessibility group)
- Asian Leadership Group
- Brothers and Sisters Indigenous Group
- GLOBAL (lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, intersex and allies)
- People Having People (mainstreaming flexible work practices within BankSA)
- Prime of Life (50+ years)
- Women of Westpac
- The Youth Network (under 30s)
When unique people work together, they deliver extraordinary results.