Unfortunately this page is not yet mobile ready and we are working towards improving your mobile experience. In the meantime, you can visit this page on your desktop.
- The following family members of a permanent Westpac Group employee based in Australia (related employee) are eligible for Family Benefits:
- A father, mother, brother, sister, son or daughter (including a step child).
- A spouse or de facto spouse.
- A father-in-law, mother-in-law, brother-in-law, sister-in-law, son-in-law, daughter-in-law, niece, nephew, grandfather, grandmother, grandson, granddaughter, aunt or uncle.
- Eligible family members must first be nominated by their related employee to access Family Benefits.
- Family Benefits can be applied to new or existing eligible products on request only:
- While the eligible family member’s related employee is a current employee of the Westpac Group;
- If the eligible family member is not in breach of any of the terms and conditions applying to any Westpac Group product.
- If Family Benefits are applied to an existing product, the relevant benefits will not be applied retrospectively. For application of family benefits please email firstname.lastname@example.org (eg there will be no change in interest or fees already paid).
- Once Family Benefits have been applied to a product, they will apply for the life of the product unless otherwise stated. “Life of product” means while the account or loan is kept under its original terms and conditions.
- Family Benefits will not be removed if the eligible family member’s related employee ceases being a current employee of the Westpac Group. An eligible family member may, however, end their Family Benefits at any time by notifying BankSA in writing and indicating the date they would like Family Benefits to end.
- Unless otherwise stated, Family Benefits cannot be taken in conjunction with, or in addition to other special offers, negotiated rates or discounts offered by BankSA or any other member of the Westpac Group.
- BankSA may, at any time, vary or discontinue any aspect of Family Benefits.
The product information above does not take into account your personal objectives, financial situation or needs. Before you make a decision to acquire any eligible product you should read the Terms and Conditions or Product Disclosure Statement available on request and consider whether the product is appropriate for you. Fees and charges apply.