Business bank accounts
Ideal for businesses¹ that mainly transact online
Our most popular everyday business transaction account can be opened online and accessed from anywhere.
- Unlimited fee-free payments and receipts online and on your mobile2
- 30 free in-branch transactions (includes over the counter, electronic agency, and cheque deposits and withdrawals)
- Complimentary Business Visa Debit card.
Ideal for businesses¹ with high transactional needs
Complete everyday transaction bank account ideal for businesses1 that do lots of transactions each month.
- 70 free in-branch transactions (includes over the counter, electronic agency, and cheque deposits and withdrawals)
- Unlimited fee-free electronic transactions2
- $20 account-keeping fee.
Access your business savings when you need them
Make the most of your funds with full access should you need it with our business savings account.
- Earn a competitive interest rate
- 24/7 access via Internet and Phone Banking to a linked eligible BankSA everyday account2
- No account-keeping fee on this account3
- No minimum monthly balance or deposit required
Not sure which account you need?
More for your business
Business bank accounts FAQs
The information on our website is prepared without knowing your financial circumstances. Before deciding to acquire or hold a product, please read the Terms and Conditions and consider if the product is appropriate for you. The Terms and Conditions are important and we encourage you to review, save and print it. If you would like a paper copy ask at your local branch.
Conditions and fees apply.
^Account opening criteria applies.
1. Eligible entities include sole traders, partnerships, companies, associations, self-managed super funds, trusts and not-for-profit organisations
2. Electronic transactions are Internet and Phone Banking deposits, withdrawals and transfers, Direct Debits and Credits, St.George/BankSA/BankSA/Westpac ATM withdrawals in Australia, St.George/BankSA/BankSA ATM deposits and mini transaction history and EFTPOS withdrawals and Business Visa Debit Card transactions. Internet and Phone Banking and Business Banking Online are subject to systems availability, daily transaction limits apply.
3. Other fees and charges may apply, including for branch access. Fees and charges may be payable on your eligible BankSA everyday account.
4. This fee does not apply if you have a Commercial Overdraft or Business Maximiser Overdraft facility. Please see the Business Lending and Finance Facilities Fees and Charges for specific services and loan accounts booklet for the Account-keeping fee (formerly known as ‘Monthly Account Service fee’)/loan account fee that will apply to your facility. All credit applications are subject to BankSA’s normal lending criteria.