- Apply using simple documentation
- Suitable for business, investment or personal purposes
- Choose variable or fixed interest rate.
- Divide your Portfolio Loan into up to 10 different sub-accounts
- Borrow up to 90% of your home’s value
- Ongoing line of credit, so no set repayment term.1
How to apply
Conditions, fees and credit criteria apply.
Before making a decision, it’s best to read the terms and conditions.
- Residential Loan Agreement – General Terms and Conditions
- Portfolio Loan Agreement – General Terms and Conditions
- Loan Accounts – Charges for specific services and accounts
- Your welcome letter, which contains the loan offer and other information such as interest rates and fees.
Please read these documents and keep a copy. You can request a paper copy at a branch.
The advice on our website is prepared without knowing your personal financial circumstances. Before you act on this or any advice, please consider if it’s right for you. If you need help call 1800 804 411.
1Property value as determined by BankSA. Generally, Lender’s Mortgage Insurance is required on loans above 80% of the value of the property offered as security.