New features and benefits
The future of business banking is at your fingertips 24/7^
At BankSA, we’re extremely excited to offer our business customers – big or small, the very latest online tools. With a focus on innovation and security and most importantly you our customer, our aim is to help our business customers conveniently manage their business banking anywhere, anytime – simply and securely.
Big ideas for small business and simplified solutions for big business
BankSA Business Banking Online allows you to manage all of your accounts in one place, with full access to all account information as well as a collection of reporting options. With various methods of transferring funds or making payments, you can easily tailor your banking to suit your style of business.
• Access all business and personal account details in one place including transaction history at a glance
• Customise your interface – view your accounts in list or tile view, and switch views at any time
• Download transaction information so you can import into your compatible accounting software package
Transferring funds and making payments
• Set your funds transfer limits and make payments in various ways using your local or foreign currency accounts
• Import compatible payment files from your accounting software for payroll and credit or debit (DE) payments
Business banking security that grows with your business
If your business requires more than one person to authorise transactions, BankSA can offer additional security features. Tailoring user access and segregate banking duties between users with various authority levels and payment limits – gives you greater control over who can view which accounts and what type of access they have.
We’re here to help
For more information or assistance with Business Banking Online, contact our support centre on the details below or speak directly with your dedicated relationship manager.
Business Banking Online support centre
Call or email our support centre on Monday to Friday 8am - 8pm and Saturday 9am - 5pm
+61 2 9845 4061 if calling from overseas
Email email@example.com and we will respond as soon as possible during the hours above.
^ Subject to system availability. Scheduled maintenance and unexpected outages may impact availability.