BankSA Android Mobile Banking App
The new BankSA AndroidTM Mobile Banking App brings the future of mobile banking to you today. With a new design and navigation, this App gives you more of your bank on your mobile.
Designed specifically for your Android device, this App gives you a mobile banking solution that keeps you connected to your finances, wherever you are.
On your homescreen:
- The Help Menu is in the top left (3 red dots)
- Quick Balance – view up to 2 account balances at a glance without logging into mobile banking
- Personalise the home page - The icons at the bottom of the page take you to a variety of different features within the App. Hold and drag them to have the most used visible on the home screen
Inside the App:
- Quick Pay - choose up to 5 favourite payments and highlight your No. 1 payment with a star, then the payment is held on the screen and actioned with just one click
- Card on hold - if you think you may have lost your debit or credit card but are unsure, put your card on hold for up to 15 days
- Integrated address book - all your contacts, payees and billers are available inside the red address book
- Services (Bell) - to update your details, report a lost or stolen card, activate a new card and so much more
- Messages - product updates and news from the bank
- Payments - to schedule payments, Pay to Mobile, look at past payments or receipts
- Simplified login, including fingerprint login for iPhone 5S and 6 and 6 Plus
- Open a new savings or transaction account
- Find your nearest branch or ATM locator
- Calculate or convert foreign currency
- Tell us when you are going overseas so we can help protect your accounts
How to set up MoneyMeter on SmartWatch
Setting up your wearables with Quick Balance is easy:
- If your Samsung Gear 2 is setup with the Gear Manager App, a dialogue box will appear. Tap “Yes” to take you to the MoneyMeter Samsung Gear 2 Setup screen and follow the instructions.
- Sony SmartWatch 2: If your SmartWatch 2 is setup with the Smart Connect app, a dialogue box will appear. Tap “Yes” to take you to the MoneyMeter SmartWatch Setup screen and follow the instructions.
Click on the banner on the home screen of the BankSA Android Mobile Banking App. This will take you to the MoneyMeter Setup screen and simply follow the instructions.
How to download the BankSA Android App
Internet connection is required when using BankSA Mobile Banking and accessing MoneyMeter on a smartwatch. Normal data charges apply. There are no additional charges for accessing your BankSA accounts using your smartphone or accessing MoneyMeter on a smartwatch, however your account and Internet Banking fees and charges still apply. Before your begin using Mobile Banking, you should read the terms and conditions and ensure that the service is appropriate to your needs. For more details please go to Mobile Banking Terms and Conditions. Mobile Banking is provided by BankSA – A Division of Westpac Banking Corporation ABN 33 007 457 141 AFSL and Australian credit licence 233714.
Apple, the Apple logo and iPhone are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc. Android is a trademark of Google Inc. Sony and SmartWatch are trademarks or registered trademarks of Sony Corporation. Apple, the Apple logo and iPhone are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc. Android is a trademark of Google Inc. Sony and SmartWatch are trademarks or registered trademarks of Sony Corporation.