Credit Card and Loan Repayment Insurance
- Helps meet your credit card repayments if you unexpectedly lose your job, or if you can’t work because of sickness, injury or disease
- It also helps pay the outstanding balance owing on your credit card up to $50,000 if you pass away
- Premiums are automatically debited from your credit card and will appear on every monthly statement that has a balance outstanding.
- Helps meet your personal loan repayments if you unexpectedly lose your job, or if you can’t work because of sickness, injury or disease
- It also helps pay the outstanding balance owing on your personal loan up to $50,000 if you pass away
- The premium is included as part of the amount borrowed under your Personal Loan
Like all insurance, terms and conditions, and limitations and exclusions apply. Read the PDS for full details of cover.
This information is current as at 27 November 2017. BankSA Personal Credit Protect and Credit Card Protect are issued by Insurance Australia Limited ABN 11 000 016 722 trading as Swann Insurance (who issues the Involuntary Unemployment cover and the Disablement cover) and St.George Life Limited ABN 88 076 763 936 (who issues the Death cover). BankSA – A Division of Westpac Banking Corporation ABN 33 007 457 141 distributes the insurance, but does not guarantee the insurance. St.George Life Limited is a subsidiary of the Bank. This information is general only and does not take into account your personal circumstances. Read the relevant Product Disclosure Statement, available at BankSA Personal Credit Protect and BankSA Credit Card Protect, to see if this insurance is right for you.
(c) BankSA – A Division of Westpac Banking Corporation ABN 33 007 457 141 AFSL 233714 ACL 233714