How can we help you today?
Cover is subject to your application for insurance being accepted.
* For eligible policies purchased between 12am AEDT on 13/11/2017 and 11:59pm AEDT 08/12/2017, up to the maximum value of $5,000. View full terms and conditions. Promotion opens 12am AEDT on 13/11/17 and closes 11.59pm AEDT on 08/12/2017. Entry is open to all Australian residents aged 18 years or over. Westpac Group employees and contractors are not eligible to enter. To enter the promotion, successfully purchase a policy under any of the following BankSA products: BankSA Home and Contents Insurance; BankSA Landlord Insurance and BankSA Motor Insurance (each an “Eligible Policy”). Winners are drawn daily at random at 11:15am at Level 11, 200 Barangaroo Avenue, Sydney NSW 2000. Winners notified in writing or via phone and their names will be published in the Public Notices section of The Australian Newspaper on 01/12/2017 and 15/12/2017. The promoter is Westpac General Insurance Limited, ABN 99 003 719 319. Authorised under trade promotion permits: NSW Permit: LTPS/17/19465 SA Permit: T17/2102 ACT Permit: TP 17/02230.
Home & Contents Insurance Key Facts Sheets (KFS):
BankSA - A Division of Westpac Banking Corporation ABN 33 007 457 141 (the Bank) can arrange the following insurance, but does not guarantee the insurance:
- Home and Contents Insurance and Landlord Insurance, which are issued by Westpac General Insurance Limited ABN 99 003 719 319 (except workers compensation cover where applicable)
- BankSA Motor Insurance, which is issued by Allianz Australia Insurance Limited ABN 15 000 122 850
- Travel Insurance, which is issued by AGA Assistance Australia Pty Ltd ABN 52 097 227 177 (trading as Allianz Global Assistance), as agent for Allianz Australia Insurance Limited ABN 15 000 122 850
- Life Insurance, which is issued by St.George Life Limited ABN 88 076 763 936 or Westpac Life Insurance Services Limited ABN 31 003 149 157 (except for Term Life as Superannuation and Income Protection as Superannuation)
- Protection Plans for Mortgage Customers, which is issued by Westpac Life Insurance Services Limited ABN 31 003 149 157
- Credit Card and Loan Repayment Insurance, which are issued by Insurance Australia Limited ABN 11 000 016 722 trading as Swann Insurance and St.George Life Limited ABN 88 076 763 936
The Bank can refer clients to Allianz Australia Insurance Limited ABN 15 000 122 850 (Allianz) for the following insurance, but does not guarantee the insurance:
- Caravan and Trailer Insurance, which is issued by Allianz
- Marine Pleasurecraft Insurance, which is issued by Club Marine Limited ABN 12 007 588 347 (Club Marine), as agent for Allianz
If you take out Caravan and Trailer Insurance with Allianz the Bank will receive a commission of 10% of the premium. If you take out Marine Pleasurecraft Insurance with Club Marine the Bank will receive a commission of 10% of the premium.
This information does not take into account your personal circumstances. Read the relevant Product Disclosure Statement, to see if the insurance is right for you.
© BankSA – A division of Westpac Banking Corporation ABN 33 007 457 141 AFSL and Australian credit licence 233714