Invest with Advance
The search for sustainable performance across all market conditions demands the constant, rigorous and disciplined investigation of both new and existing investment options – and of the people who manage them.
As a 'manager of managers', the investment team at Advance can make an expert, unbiased selection from the best available investment managers in the market. When investigating a manager, we investigate deeper, further and for longer, to create a range of quality investment solutions for investors.
When choosing a manager, we review such factors as:
- their investment style and process,
- the risk management controls they have in place,
- their investment management experience,
- past performance, and
- their potential to add long-term value.
Through Advance, investors can access this manager of managers' process in three ways:
- Diversified Multi-Blend Funds that blend different specialist managers across the major asset classes to create diversified funds with a specific risk/return profile (from defensive through to high growth).
- Single Manager Sector Funds that offer access to high quality specialist managers (such as Mellon and MIR) usually only accessible to high net worth or institutional investors.
- Sector Multi-Blend Funds that combine a number of different managers specialising in a certain asset class (e.g. Australian shares, international shares, property, bonds, etc).