A BankSA Margin Lending facility offers a Savings Gearing plan that makes it easy to establish and maintain a long-term savings and investment strategy.
Using your existing investment portfolio or cash as security, you can make regular investments every month with loan advances from your borrowed funds. You can also supplement your monthly investment with contributions of your own.
Savings Gearing is ideal if you want to:
- smooth out the 'highs and lows' of market movements
- 'drip feed' your investment funds over time
- avoid the pressures of trying to 'time the market'
- build a geared investment portfolio
Savings Gearing - Getting Started
- Complete the Savings Gearing Application (PDF, 207KB)
- Complete the Managed Fund Standard Transfer Form (PDF, 134KB) if you wish to use your existing managed fund investments as part of your savings gearing strategy
- Return your completed forms to BankSA Margin Lending
- Read the BankSA Margin Lending Facility Agreement
- Read the BankSA Margin Lending Margin Loan Product Disclosure Statement
- Read the BankSA Margin Lending Financial Services Guide
- Complete and return the following to BankSA Margin Lending: