What you’re applying for
Funds to help cover unexpected expenses
Automatically opened if you need one to access your overdraft
Before you continue
- You need a payment tool to access funds for everyday purchases on an ongoing basis. In this case, view our Credit Cards
- You have a longer-term or specific borrowing need, like a car or home renovations. In this case, view our Personal Loans
- You want a fixed repayment schedule with a defined loan end-date. In this case, view our Personal Loans
- You’re doing home renovations that will cost more than $50,000. In this case look at building or renovating options.
Overdraft – Important information
Any advice on this website is general in nature and has been prepared without considering your objectives, financial situation or needs. Please read the product disclaimer and documents and consider your individual circumstances before applying for a BankSA Personal Loan. Credit criteria, fees, charges, terms and conditions apply. Information correct as of 27 September 2021. Interest rates are subject to change.
2. Interest is charged daily and is charged on the balance owing on your account for the end of that day if it is a debit balance. If the balance owing on your account exceeds the overdraft limit (or if a transaction would cause this to happen) we may, without notice, decline, stop or reverse the transaction or we may choose to honour the transaction. You will be charged a fee when we exercise our discretion to honour the transaction. If the overdraft limit is exceeded, you must immediately repay the excess. Higher interest charges may apply until you do so.
Unless otherwise specified, the products and services described on this website are available only in Australia from BankSA - A Division of Westpac Banking Corporation ABN 33 007 457 141 AFSL and Australian credit licence 233714.
Complete Freedom – Important information
1My Offers Hub available to all eligible consumer debit and credit card customers.
Read the before making a decision and consider if it is right for you. To use Apple Pay you will need an eligible card, and a compatible device with a supported operating system. See our Apple Pay FAQs for more information. Apple, the Apple logo, Apple Pay, Apple Watch and iPhone are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.