ATTENTION ALL BROKERS – SYSTEM MAINTENANCE THIS WEEKEND 30 July 21 to 01 August 21
BankSA mortgage loan systems will undergo maintenance and updates this coming weekend as follows:
From: 22:30 PM (AEST) FRIDAY 30 July 2021 to SUNDAY 1 August 2021 7:40 AM (AEST)
01:00 AM (AEST) SATURDAY 31 JULY 21 to 04:30 AM (AEST) SATURDAY 31 JULY 21
01:00 AM (AEST) SUNDAY 01 AUGUST 21 to 05:30 AM (AEST) SUNDAY 01 AUGUST 21
Please do not submit any electronic applications to BankSA during this outage.
This will ensure that applications are successfully uploaded to our systems without any inconvenience to you.
Our current assessment service levels for initial application assessment are:
- Flame - 1 business days
- Flame self-employed - 16 business days
- Gold - 5 business days
- Gold self-employed - 16 business days
- Accredited - 15 business days
- Accredited self-employed - 18 business days
*For initial application assessment if documents imaged to the file by 5pm AEDT.
Broker Credit Policy & Scenarios:
The credit hotline is available to assist with any policy related questions or scenarios you may have on 1300 137 532.
The operating hours are:
General Broker Line
11am - 4pm (ACDT), Monday - Friday
11:30am - 4:30pm (AEDT), Monday - Friday
Flame Broker Line
8am - 5pm (ACDT), Monday - Friday
8:30am - 5:30pm (AEDT), Monday - Friday
The bank for first home buyers
- Winner of 2020 Canstar Bank of the Year – First Home Buyers, for offering outstanding value home loans.
- Awarded at RFi Group Australian Lending Awards 2021 for Best First Home Buyer Lender.