Who is a Freedom Business Account for?
- Customers wanting an account to deposit, receive and access funds, and make payments through a variety of banking channels including in branch, online, telephone banking and debit card
- Customers who mainly transact electronically and have a lower number of staff-assisted and cheque transactions.
Who can apply online?
- 18+ years old (applicant plus all signatories)
- Sole trader or 1-director company, or already a BankSA business customer.
- Operating in Australia with an Australian address.
If you’re not eligible to apply online, open an account at any branch.
What you get:
- A transaction account to receive, deposit and withdraw funds, and make payments
- Unlimited electronic transactions
- 30 staff-assisted and cheque transactions per month
- A Business Visa Debit Card
- Ability to link an overdraft facility.¹
What you don't get:
- Interest paid on funds held.
No monthly account-keeping fees for a year + Bonus 12 months of MYOB Business
Pay no monthly account-keeping fees for the first 12 months, when you open a new freedom business account (reverts to $10 thereafter)^
Pay for 1 month of MYOB Business and get a bonus 12 months, when you subscribe with your business transaction account, eligible debit or credit card to take up the offer.*
|Reduced monthly account-keeping fee of $0 in the first year (reverts to $10 thereafter)^||$0|
|Monthly allowance includes unlimited electronic transactions and 30 staff-assisted and cheque transactions|
|When monthly allowance is exceeded:|
In-branch transaction (other than cheques):
Cheque written, collected or deposited:
|Other fees and charges may apply|
^ Open a new Freedom Business Account plan between 3rd Oct 2023 and 31st July 2024 to have monthly account-keeping fees waived for the first 12 months. At the end of the 12-month period, the standard monthly account-keeping fee (currently $10) will apply. Other fees and charges, terms and conditions apply to the Freedom Business Account plan. This offer may be repeated from time to time, withdrawn, varied or extended at any time.
1. Optional overdrafts are subject to credit approval, eligibility criteria and fees.