Make a fast and secure one-off transfer in over 15 currencies.
- Log in to Business Banking Online
- $10 to make an international payment in foreign currency^
- $20 to make an international payment in Australian Dollars^
- $15 to receive an international payment^
Foreign Currency Accounts
An account for making and receiving payments in a foreign currency.
- $0 account keeping fee
- $10.50 conversion fee per transaction to and from a St.George (AUD) account held in the same name
- 10 currencies available, including USD, GBP and EUR
An end-to-end platform for paying international suppliers with your credit card*.
- Use credit limits, benefit from interest free periods, & earn reward points subject to your card terms
- Competitive real-time exchange rates
- One platform to manage and track your supply chain process with email notifications at every stage
Foreign exchange solutions
Our team helps protect businesses, large and small, from foreign currency fluctuations.
- A dedicated team of FX specialists that can help your business whether large, small or somewhere in-between
- Includes spot exchange transactions, forward exchange contracts and options
- Tailored foreign currency strategies to help reduce risk and optimise returns for your business
^ Overseas banks may charge a fee to handle or receive the international payment.
* Subject to the terms of your credit card.
The information on our website is prepared without knowing your personal financial circumstances. Before deciding to acquire or hold a product, please read the Terms and Conditionsand/or Product Disclosure Statements:
- Transactions, Savings & Investment Accounts Banking Services Terms and Conditions & General Information
- Transactions, Savings & Investment Accounts Banking Services Fees & Charges and How to Minimise Them
- Business Accounts Interest rates at a glance
- Business Banking Online and Payment Services Terms and Conditions
- Business Banking Online Fees and charges
Consider if the product is appropriate for you. The Terms and Conditions and/or Product Disclosure Statements are important and we encourage you to review, save and print them. You can request a paper copy at a branch.