Make a fast and secure one-off transfer in over 15 currencies.
- Log in to Business Banking Online
- $10 to make an international payment in foreign currency^
- $20 to make an international payment in Australian Dollars^
- $12 to receive an international payment^
Foreign Currency Accounts
An account for making and receiving payments in a foreign currency.
- $0 account keeping fee
- $10.50 conversion fee per transaction to and from a St.George (AUD) account held in the same name
- 10 currencies available, including USD, GBP and EUR
Foreign exchange solutions
Our team helps protect businesses, large and small, from foreign currency fluctuations.
- A dedicated team of FX specialists that can help your business whether large, small or somewhere in-between
- Includes spot exchange transactions, forward exchange contracts and options
- Tailored foreign currency strategies to help reduce risk and optimise returns for your business
8am - 6pm AEST, Mon to Fri
^ In order to facilitate your payment, overseas banks may convert the payment or impose additional fees or charges. For further information on these charges, please contact us on 1300 726 228 option 4 during Monday to Friday between 8:00am to 6:00pm AEST. We may receive commissions or other benefits from other financial institutions. Any overseas financial institution handling charges will by default be borne by the recipient of the International Payment and deducted from the payment amount, unless otherwise organised.
The information on our website is prepared without knowing your personal financial circumstances. Before deciding to acquire or hold a product, please read the Terms and Conditionsand/or Product Disclosure Statements:
- Transactions, Savings & Investment Accounts - Terms and Conditions (incorporating fees and charges)
- Business Accounts Interest rates at a glance
- Business Banking Online and Payment Services Terms and Conditions
- Business Banking Online Fees and charges
Consider if the product is appropriate for you. The Terms and Conditions and/or Product Disclosure Statements are important and we encourage you to review, save and print them. You can request a paper copy at a branch.