At BankSA, we care about building your dreams and lifestyle. And what we help build, we also protect with insurance.
For peace of mind and protection for yourself and your family, choose from a range of insurance products that suit your needs and enjoy the convenience of insurance and finance under the one roof.
- Flexible choice of contents and/or building cover for your home, conveniently under the same roof as your home loan
- Save with discounts for making no claims (no claim discount), and combining your building and contents on one policy
- Choose from 3 levels of cover, all with new-for-old replacement.
Relax and enjoy your trip with BankSA Travel Insurance
- Cover for overseas emergency medical assistance and hospital expenses outside Australia
- Cover in case your travel is delayed, cancelled or rescheduled
- Cover for stolen travel documents and lost, damaged or stolen luggage or personal items
- Worldwide emergency assistance, 24/7
- Select from a choice of comprehensive policies to protect yourself, your vehicle and other people and property
- Choose from 3 levels of cover, and three policies to suit your needs and how you use your vehicle
- Get help anytime with emergency claims assistance 24/7.
BankSA - A Division of Westpac Banking Corporation ABN 33 007 457 141 (the Bank) can arrange the following insurance, but does not guarantee the insurance:
- Home and Contents Insurance and Landlord Insurance, which are issued by Westpac General Insurance Limited ABN 99 003 719 319 (except workers compensation cover where applicable)
Key Facts Sheets (KFS)
- Home Building Essential Care KFS (PDF 187kb)
- Home Contents Essential Care KFS (PDF 212kb)
- Home Building Quality Care KFS (PDF 188kb)
- Home Contents Quality Care KFS (PDF 212kb)
- Home Building Premier Care KFS (PDF 187kb)
- Home Contents Premier Care KFS (PDF 212kb)
- Prestige Motor Insurance, which is issued by Allianz Australia Insurance Limited ABN 15 000 122 850
- Travel Insurance, which is issued by AGA Assistance Australia Pty Ltd ABN 52 097 227 177 (trading as Allianz Global Assistance), as agent for Allianz Australia Insurance Limited ABN 15 000 122 850
- Life Insurance, which is issued by St.George Life Limited ABN 88 076 763 936 or Westpac Life Insurance Services Limited ABN 31 003 149 157 (except for Term Life as Superannuation and Income Protection as Superannuation)
- Protection Plans for Mortgage Customers, which is issued by Westpac Life Insurance Services Limited ABN 31 003 149 157
- Credit Card and Loan Repayment Insurance, which are issued by Swann Insurance (Aust) Pty Ltd ABN 80 000 886 680 and St.George Life Limited ABN 88 076 763 936
The Bank can refer clients to Allianz Australia Insurance Limited ABN 15 000 122 850 (Allianz) for the following insurance, but does not guarantee the insurance:
- Caravan and Trailer Insurance, which is issued by Allianz
- Marine Pleasurecraft Insurance, which is issued by Club Marine Limited ABN 12 007 588 347 (Club Marine), as agent for Allianz
If you take out Caravan and Trailer Insurance with Allianz the Bank will receive a commission of 10% of the premium. If you take out Marine Pleasurecraft Insurance with Club Marine the Bank will receive a commission of 10% of the premium.
This information does not take into account your personal circumstances. Read the relevant Product Disclosure Statement, to see if the insurance is right for you.
© BankSA – A division of Westpac Banking Corporation ABN 33 007 457 141 AFSL and Australian credit licence 233714