Business credit cards
Be rewarded with uncapped points
A credit card that rewards you for your business expenses.
Ideal for sole traders and partnerships with up to 3 additional cards at no extra cost3.
- Earn uncapped points with either Amplify Rewards4 or Amplify Qantas5
- $0 annual card fee for the first year^ ($89 thereafter)
- 0% p.a. on purchases for the first year (variable rate applies thereafter)
- 20.24% p.a. (variable) on cash advances
- Up to 55 interest free days on purchases1
Apply online in just 10 minutes and receive an immediate response.
Get flexible with our low rate
Manage your day to day business spend with a low rate credit card.
Ideal for more complex businesses with access to up to 9 additional cards3 allowing for different credit limits to be assigned.
- Manage your cashflow better with low interest rates
- Annual card fee of $55 per card
- 9.99% p.a. (variable) on purchases
- 17.15% p.a. (variable) on cash advances
- Up to 55 interest free days on purchases1.
Call us today to apply.
More for your business
Fees, charges and credit criteria apply. Before making a decision, it's best to read the terms and conditions, which are available at request or on our website.
The information on our website is prepared without knowing your personal financial circumstances. Before you act on this, please consider if it's right for you.
- Amplify Business Credit Card Conditions of Use
- Amplify Business Credit Card Complimentary Insurance Terms and Conditions
- Amplify Business Credit Card Rewards Terms and Conditions
- Visa Business Credit Card Conditions of Use
- Credit Card Accounts – Fees & Charges
^ Special offer: $0 annual card fee for the first year: The first year annual card fee waiver is available when you apply for a new BankSA Amplify Business credit card between 1st November 2016 and 30th June 2017. The first annual card fee will be debited on the 12 month anniversary of the first transaction on your account and annually thereafter on the anniversary of the first annual card fee.
* Special offer: 0% p.a. on purchases for up to 12 months: The introductory rate of 0% p.a. on purchases for up to 12 months applies from card approval when you apply for a new BankSA Business Amplify credit card before 30th June 2017. After 12 months, the introductory purchase rate will switch to the variable purchase rate then applicable to your card account. The introductory rate on purchases is not available in conjunction with any promotion other than the special purchase rate and annual card fee waiver offers. Switches, upgrades, customers accessing employee benefits or packaged cards are ineligible.
1. The earning and redemption of Amplify Points through the use of an Amplify Business card is subject to the Amplify Business Credit Card Rewards Terms and Conditions. Amplify Points are not earned on cash advances, balance transfers and ATM withdrawals or if your card is in arrears and in other specified circumstances. You need a minimum of 3,000 Amplify Points before you can redeem any reward. Specific conditions may apply to the redemption of particular rewards. Refer to amplify.banksa.com.au.
2. The earning and redemption of Qantas Points through the use of an Amplify Business card is subject to the Amplify Business Credit Card Rewards Terms and Conditions. Qantas Points are not earned on cash advances, balance transfers and ATM withdrawals or if your card is in arrears and in other specified circumstances. You must be a member of the Qantas Frequent Flyer program to earn and redeem Qantas Points. Membership and Qantas Points are subject to the Terms and Conditions of the Qantas Frequent Flyer program. A joining fee usually applies but for a limited time BankSA has arranged for this to be waived for the nominated Amplify Business cardholder with a new card who is not already a member and chooses to link their card to Amplify Qantas. For more information on the Qantas Frequent Flyer program visit qantas.com/earningpoints or call 13 11 31.
3. QBE Insurance (Australia) Limited ABN 78 003 191 035 AFSL 239545 has issued an insurance group policy to Westpac Banking Corporation ABN 33 007 457 141 which allows eligible BankSA account holders and cardholders to claim under it as third party beneficiaries. The terms, conditions, limits and exclusions, of the group policy, are set out in the Amplify Business Credit Card Complimentary Insurance Terms and Conditions and the Visa Business Credit Card Conditions of Use, which may be amended from time to time. Westpac does not guarantee the insurance. You can get a copy of the policy booklet by calling 1800 804 411 or download the Amplify Business Credit Card Complimentary Insurance Terms and Conditions and the Visa Business Credit Card Conditions of Use.
4. Legal and taxation advice services are not provided by BankSA. Advice is available by email only and provided by Legal Access Service Pty Ltd ABN 89 089 055 685. A maximum of 3 contacts can be made in relation to any one issue. After the third contact you may choose to engage the legal or accounting adviser at your cost. Legal Access Services (LAS) is an independent service provider, not a law firm, nor owned by BankSA. The provision of the legal advice and information services are supported by independent panel of law firms, who do so on behalf of LAS. BankSA accepts no responsibility for any advice provided by these independent law firms. The free online tax and legal advice is subject to the Service Level Statement and Terms and Conditions available on the LAS website.
5. The Business Owners’ Loan Package is available to businesses that hold an eligible BankSA home loan or Portfolio Loan and a Visa Business Credit Card. The annual card fee is waived on up to three cards per facility.