For situations where payments need to be made over time – like weddings or renovations. Access funds whenever you need without reapplying, up to an approved limit. Only pay interest on your outstanding balance.
Variable interest rate of % p.a.
Personal loans with a lower interest rate when your car is accepted as security1.
Fixed or variable rates available. Fixed interest rate of % p.a. (comparison rate % p.a.2) for 1 to 5 year terms.
Personal loans for your holiday, renovations, wedding or debt consolidation.
Fixed or variable rates available. Fixed interest rate from % p.a. (comparison rate from % p.a.2) for 1 to 5 year terms.
Have you considered
Credit criteria, fees, charges, terms and conditions apply.
Before making a decision, it's best to read the terms and conditions:
- Secured and Unsecured Personal Loans
- Personal Loan Fees and Charges
- Get Set Loan
- Unsecured Personal Overdraft
The advice on our website is prepared without knowing your personal financial circumstances. Before you act on this or any advice, please consider if it's right for you. If you need help, call 13 13 76.
1. To qualify for a lower interest rate, any motor vehicle offered as security must not be more than 12 years old upon loan expiry. The vehicle used as security must be registered under the applicant’s name. If the vehicle is registered in joint names, loan application must also be made in joint names.
2. This comparison rate is based on a personal loan of $30,000 over the term of 5 years. WARNING: The comparison rate applies only to the example or examples given. Different amounts and terms will result in different comparison rates. Costs such as redraw fees or early repayment fees, and cost savings such as fee waivers, are not included in the comparison rate but may influence the cost of the loan.
3. BankSA Personal Credit Protect is issued by Swann Insurance (Aust) Pty Ltd ABN 80 000 886 680 and BankSA Life Limited ABN 88 076 763 936. BankSA arranges the insurance. However, BankSA does not guarantee the insurance. This information does not take into account your personal circumstances. Before making a decision about this insurance, read the Product Disclosure Statement to see if it’s right for you.