Get Set for anything with a personal loan that allows you to withdraw funds whenever you want (up to an agreed limit) without reapplying:
- Only pay interest on your outstanding balance
- Enjoy the flexibility of a personal loan that acts like a line of credit.
Drive away with that dream car or consolidate your debt with a low interest rate loan, when your car is accepted as security1.
Take advantage of our Secured Personal Loan features:
- Choose your repayment terms
- Access any extra payments you've made on your variable rate loan with the convenient redraw facility2
From planning the ultimate wedding to finally booking that holiday, our Unsecured Personal Loan can get you where you want to be.
Our Unsecured Personal Loan has features to suit your lifestyle:
- A convenient redraw facility2 available for variable rate loans
- Flexible repayment option
More about personal loans
Credit criteria, fees, charges, terms and conditions apply.
Before making a decision, it's best to read the terms and conditions:
- Secured and Unsecured Personal Loans
- Personal Loan Fees and Charges
- Get Set Loan
- Unsecured Personal Overdraft
The advice on our website is prepared without knowing your personal financial circumstances. Before you act on this or any advice, please consider if it's right for you. If you need help, call 13 13 76.
1. To qualify for a lower interest rate, any motor vehicle offered as security must not be more than 12 years old upon loan expiry. The vehicle used as security must be registered under the applicant’s name. If the vehicle is registered in joint names, loan application must also be made in joint names.
2. Redraw requests are subject to approval. Minimum redraw amount $500 and a redraw fee applies for each approved request. Other fees and charges may be payable.
3. BankSA Personal Credit Protect is issued by Swann Insurance (Aust) Pty Ltd ABN 80 000 886 680 and BankSA Life Limited ABN 88 076 763 936. BankSA arranges the insurance. However, BankSA does not guarantee the insurance. This information does not take into account your personal circumstances. Before making a decision about this insurance, read the Product Disclosure Statement to see if it’s right for you.