Consolidating your debts
You've got credit cards, store cards and other bills you'd like cleared. With different payment deadlines, interest rates and fees it can be difficult to keep on top of things.
Unsecured Personal Loan
- One loan, with one monthly payment, all under one interest rate
- Borrow from $3,000 to $40,000
- Apply online and receive a response in 60 seconds1.
|Unsecured Personal Loan||Variable Rate option||Fixed Rate option|
|Interest rate from4||% p.a.||% p.a.|
|Comparison rate2||% p.a.||% p.a.|
|Loan term||1 to 7 years||1 to 5 years|
|Monthly administration fee||$9||$9|
|Flexibility to pay off the loan sooner3|
|Convenient redraw facility5|
|Other Fees and Charges||Personal Loan Fees and Charges|
|Interest rates||Unsecured Personal Loan interest rates|
Credit criteria, terms and conditions, fees and charges apply.
Before making a decision, it's best to read the terms and conditions:
- Secured and Unsecured Personal Loans
- Personal Loan Fees and Charges
- Get Set Loan
- Unsecured Personal Overdraft
The advice on our website is prepared without knowing your personal financial circumstances. Before you act on this or any advice, please consider if it's right for you. If you need help, call 13 13 76.
1. Subject to system availability and BankSA Lending criteria. Approval may take longer if application is referred for further review.
2. *The comparison rate is based on an unsecured personal loan of $30,000 for a term of 5 years. WARNING: This comparison rate is true only for the examples given and may not include all fees and charges. Different terms, fees or other loan amounts might result in a different comparison rate.
3. Pre-payment fees apply. Break costs are payable on early payout or partial payment (in excess of the limit set out in the loan terms and conditions) of a fixed rate loan. Break costs are an amount equal to the Bank's reasonable estimate of its loss due to breaking of the fixed rate period or early repayment of a fixed rate personal loan.
4. The actual interest rate applicable to the loan will be based on the information you provide at the time of your application and our credit assessment. The rates available range from 10.99% p.a. to 19.99% p.a.
5. Redraw requests are subject to approval. Minimum redraw amount $500 and a redraw fee applies for each approved request. Other fees and charges may be payable.