Manage your loan
With Internet Banking you can:
- Check your loan balance and recent transactions
- Check your interest rate
- Make repayments
- See when your next repayment is due.
- You can also use Internet and Phone Banking to request redraws from your personal loan and have your money transferred into your transaction account
- Visit a BankSA branch.
- Fax or post through a completed redraw request form.
Apply to increase your loan amount or credit limit
To increase your Get Set Loan simply apply online (available to existing Get Set Loan customers only).
Make your repayments
- Save time and avoid late fees by setting up your repayments automatically, using a regular debit from your transaction account.
- You can make extra repayments on variable rate Personal Loans through Internet and Phone Banking, or visit your local BankSA branch.
Change your repayment due date
Read our tips on how to minimise fees.
Have a question on your loan? Speak to us on 13 13 76
Visit a branch.
Any advice on this website is general in nature and has been prepared without considering your objectives, financial situation or needs. Please read the product disclaimer and Terms and Conditions documents and consider your individual circumstances before applying for a BankSA Personal Loan. Credit criteria, fees, charges, terms and conditions apply. Information correct as of 10 February 2021.
Unless otherwise specified, the products and services described on this website are available only in Australia from BankSA - A Division of Westpac Banking Corporation ABN 33 007 457 141 AFSL and Australian credit licence 233714.