With a wide range of new features and a contemporary design, our mobile banking solution makes banking on-the-go convenient, simple and easy.
- Cardless Cash – withdraw cash without your card. Now available at over 3,000 BankSA and Westpac ATMs across Australia1.
- Fingerprint login – now available on supported Android smartphones.
- Customise and reorder your accounts in Mobile Banking
- 3D Touch for iPhone – press down on the BankSA Mobile Banking app icon for quick and easy access to our most popular Mobile Banking features – Quick Zone, Brand ATM Locator, Cardless Cash and Contact us. Available on iPhone 6s and above.
- Expense Splitter – paying for group expenses like concert tickets, presents or a holiday? Use Expense Splitter to keep track of what you’re owed, send SMS reminders, and record who has and hasn’t paid you back.
Download our Apps
1. Available on eligible BankSA personal transaction accounts with a linked debit or credit card. Cardless Cash limit of 3 withdrawals per day, subject to $500 daily withdrawal limit and $1,000 weekly withdrawal limit. Only available at St.George, Bank of Melbourne and BankSA ATMs in Australia. All Cardless Cash limits apply across St.George, Bank of Melbourne and BankSA accounts and Mobile Banking apps. Read the Cardless Cash terms and conditions at banksa.com.au before making a decision and consider whether the product is appropriate for you.
2. Standard call or data charges apply.
3. Daily limit can be changed to $0-$2000. Available on personal and business accounts with credit card and debit card access (except corporate accounts, Corporate and Business Vantage Credit Cards, Freedom Cards, Corporate Debit Cards, and Heritage Debit Cards).
4. Card Block will temporarily stop new transactions on your card for up to 14 days or until reactivated. The card will reactivate after 14 days if you do not cancel the card.
6. The $5 ATM withdrawal fee is waived if you withdraw cash using your debit card or credit card at a Global Alliance ATM. A 3% Foreign Transaction Fee applies to overseas debit or credit card withdrawals. A 2% cash advance fee applies to credit card withdrawals where the "Credit" option is selected. Other fees and charges may be payable. A list of Global Alliance members is available at https://www.banksa.com.au/personal/bank-accounts/transaction-accounts/global-atm-alliance Excludes American Express® cards.
7. The minimum required Mobile Banking app versions to access the $5 Hey You credit offer are: iOS v7.42 or Android v5.4. The minimum required Hey You app version is: iPhone v3.0.1 or Android v3.0.1. Visit banksa.com.au/heyyouterms for details.
Some features and functions including fingerprint login may not work on jailbroken or rooted devices.
Read the Mobile Banking Terms and Conditions before making a decision and consider whether the product is appropriate for you.
BT Funds Management Limited is the issuer of BT Super for Life, a part of Retirement Wrap ABN 39 827 542 991. Consider the Product Disclosure Statement, which can be obtained by calling 1300 653 553 or from bt.com.au, before deciding whether to invest. An investment in BT Super for Life is not an investment in, deposit with or any other liability of BankSA, a Division of Westpac Banking Corporation, which does not stand behind or otherwise guarantee BT Super for Life.
Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone are trademarks of Apple Inc. registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc. Android is a trademark of Google Inc. BPAY® Registered to BPAY Pty Ltd ABN 69 079 137 518.