Our Mobile and Tablet Banking apps and mobile site (when searching via browser banksa.com.au) are available on a wide range of devices with Android and iOS operating systems.
While we support many devices, experiences and performances may vary, certain features are not available on jailbroken or rooted devices.
Remember to keep your mobile banking app up-to-date to access the full range of features and the latest enhancements, including stability improvements.
|Minimum Supported Operating System|
|Smartphone app||iOS 11* or above.||8.0* or above.|
|Tablet apps||iOS 11* or above.||The Android tablet app is no longer available. You can access your banking by logging into Internet Banking at banksa.com.au. Requires Android 6.0 or above.|
|Mobile site (banksa.com.au using your mobile device browser)||iOS 11 or above.||8.0 or above.|
|Homescreen menu (Branch ATM locator, Business Banking, Pay to mobile, FX calculator, etc)||
|Tap & Pay||
*Smartphone and Tablet apps have been optimised to run best with these operating systems. If you already have the app but are unable to update your operating system you may still be able to use the app, however you may find it runs slower and that some features are no longer available.
From 31st March 2016, when you login to your app or banksa.com.au using your Windows web browser you will be redirected to the new version of Mobile Banking where you can access the full range of features and services available.
Business Banking App
|Smartphone app||iOS 9 or above.||4.1 or above.|
|Mobile site (banksa.com.au using your mobile device browser)||iOS 7 or above.||4.1 or above.|
Wearables (Smart Watch)
|Wearable device||Operating system||App version|
|Apple Watch||iOS 8.2 or above.||Version 7.2 of the BankSA Mobile Banking app or above.|
Update your mobile banking app
Update your mobile banking app to access the full range of features and the latest enhancements, including stability improvements.
1. Check your version
Open the BankSA Mobile Banking app and tap the menu button (three red dots) located at the top left hand side of the screen. The version number is displayed at the bottom of the screen.
2. Update your app
It’s easy to upgrade to the latest version - just follow these steps:
- Open the Play Store app and slide out the left hand menu.
- Tap on My apps, to see apps that have an available update.
- Look for the banking app icon and tap on Update
- Open the App store app on your iPhone
- Tap the Updates icon at the bottom of the screen
- Select BankSA Mobile Banking app or Update all.
3. Set and forget!
Set up automatic app upgrades so you'll always have the latest version.
- Open the Play Store app and slide out the left hand menu
- Tap on Settings, then look for Auto-update apps.
- Choose whether to download via wifi or using your mobile data (normal mobile data charges apply)
- Open Settings and scroll until you see iTunes & App Store.
- Tap on iTunes & App Store.
- Then scroll all the way down towards the bottom until see Automatic Downloads.
- To turn on automatic app updates, tap in the white oval next to Updates.