Get started with
Internet & Mobile Banking
A simple and easy way to manage your banking on the go.
View your statements online
Set up eStatements to view your statements online.
Pay anyone or transfer money between your accounts.
Before making a decision, it's best to read the terms and conditions and decide whether the product is appropriate for you.
- Interest rates
- Before using Internet or Phone Banking, please read the and before using Mobile or Tablet Banking, please read our Mobile Banking Terms and Conditions.
Please read these documents and keep a copy. You can request a paper copy at a branch.
The advice on our website is prepared without knowing your personal financial circumstances. Before you act on this or any advice, please consider if it’s right for you. If you need help, call 13 13 76
1. Subject to and Mobile Banking Terms and Conditions.
2. Card lock will temporarily stop all future card transactions on a Visa debit or personal credit card for 15 days, unless you reactivate or cancel your card earlier. This means all scheduled or recurring payments using your card details will be stopped, but any direct debits on a linked bank account will continue as usual.
3. Available on eligible BankSA personal transaction accounts with a linked debit or credit card. Cardless Cash limit of 3 withdrawals per day, subject to $500 daily withdrawal limit and $1,000 weekly withdrawal limit. Only available at St.George, Bank of Melbourne, BankSA or Westpac ATMs in Australia. All Cardless Cash limits apply across St.George, Bank of Melbourne and BankSA accounts and Mobile Banking apps. Read the Cardless Cash terms and conditions at banksa.com.au before making a decision and consider whether the product is appropriate for you.
4. Standard call or data charges apply.
©BankSA - A Division of Westpac Banking Corporation ABN 33 007 457 141
AFSL and Australian credit licence 233714
Read the disclosure documents