Compare our business credit cards, including their interest rates and fees, so that you choose the product that is right for you.
Our credit cards
|Amplify Business||Visa Business
|Apply now||Apply by calling
1800 804 411
|Fees and rates|
|Card Fee (per year)||
$89$0 for the first year^
|$55 per card|
|Standard purchase rate (variable)||19.49% p.a.||
|Cash advance rate (variable)||
|Up to 55 interest free days on purchases1|
|Minimum credit limit||$1,000||$1,000|
|Additional cards3||Up to 3||Up to 99|
|Complimentary insurance covers - Unauthorised Transaction Insurance2|
|Complimentary insurance covers - Transit Accident Insurance2|
|Choice of reward programs, Amplify Rewards4 or Amplify Qantas5|
|Uncapped points earn|
|Double points on international spend|
|Points on government payments|
|Worldwide ATM & point of sale acceptance where Visa is accepted|
|Emergency card replacement|
|Apply now||Apply by calling 1800 804 411|
A business credit card acts in much the same way as a personal credit card, but has greater advantages for business owners:
- Better cash flow management when you use your business credit card, supporting you during the peaks and troughs of your business cycle
- Separate your business and personal expenses, with additional expense management reports available
- Visa Business lets you control employee spending by setting individual credit limits per card
Other benefits, depending on which BankSA business credit card you choose, include:
- Rewards programs, including Amplify Qantas or Amplify Rewards
- Complimentary insurance on Amplify Business cards includes cover for transit accident and business inconvenience2
- A choice of 2 liability structures to suit your business - personal vs. business liability.
Conditions, fees and credit criteria apply.
View the terms and conditions.
- Amplify Business Credit Card Conditions of Use
- Amplify Business Credit Card Complimentary Insurance Terms and Conditions
- Amplify Business Credit Card Rewards Terms and Conditions
- Visa Business Card Conditions of Use (for claims prior to 1 October 2017)
- Visa Business Card Conditions of Use (effective 1 October 2017)
- Credit Card Accounts – Fees & Charges
The information on our website is prepared without knowing your personal financial circumstances. Before you act on this information, please consider if it's right for you. If you need help, call 1800 804 411.
^Discounted annual Card Fee in first year promotion Amplify Business: The first-year annual Card Fee waiver is available when you apply for a new Amplify Business credit card. The first annual Card Fee will be debited on the 12-month anniversary of the first transaction on your account and annually thereafter. This offer may be withdrawn at any time.
1. Up to 55 days interest free on purchases when you pay the full closing balance (excluding any balance transfer amount) by the statement due date each month.
3. An additional card can be issued on the credit card account to any nominated person over the age of 16 years. All transactions using an additional card will be the responsibility of the primary cardholder for Amplify Business or the principals for the Visa Business.
4. The earning and redemption of Amplify Points through the use of an Amplify Business card is subject to the Amplify Business Credit Card Rewards Terms and Conditions. Amplify Points are not earned on cash advances, balance transfers and ATM withdrawals or if your card is in arrears and in other specified circumstances. You need a minimum of 3,000 Amplify Points before you can redeem any reward. Specific conditions may apply to the redemption of particular rewards.
5. The earning and redemption of Qantas Points through the use of an Amplify Business card is subject to the Amplify Business Credit Card Rewards Terms and Conditions. Qantas Points are not earned on cash advances, balance transfers and ATM withdrawals or if your card is in arrears and in other specified circumstances. You must be a member of the Qantas Frequent Flyer program to earn and redeem Qantas Points. Membership and Qantas Points are subject to the Terms and Conditions of the Qantas Frequent Flyer program. A joining fee usually applies but for a limited time BankSA has arranged for this to be waived for the nominated Amplify Business cardholder with a new card who is not already a member and chooses to link their card to Amplify Qantas. For more information on the Qantas Frequent Flyer program visit qantas.com/earningpoints or call 13 11 31.