- Choose from three levels of cover – Comprehensive, Third Party Property Damage Fire & Theft, Third Party Property Damage
- Take advantage of flexible payment options and pay monthly at no extra cost^
- Save up to 10% on comprehensive car insurance in the first year when you buy online+
- Take out Comprehensive Car Insurance and you’ll get a free year of Allianz Roadside Assistance* - so if you’re off the road, we’ll help you get back on it.
As a comprehensive policy holder, you may also be entitled to a new replacement vehicle if your vehicle was purchased new by you and becomes a total loss within 2 years of original registration.
*For Comprehensive Car Insurance policies purchased between 11/07/16 and 9/09/16. Standard Roadside Assistance is provided by AGA Assistance Australia Pty Ltd ABN 52 097 227 177 trading as Allianz Global Assistance. This service can be renewed after 12 months for a fee. Terms and conditions available at www.allianz.com.au/wbcfreeroadside or ask in branch for details.
Prestige Motor Insurance is issued by Allianz Australia Insurance Limited ABN 15 000 122 850 (Allianz). BankSA - a Division of Westpac Banking Corporation ABN 33 007 457 141 arranges the insurance as agent of Allianz, but does not guarantee the insurance. Policy terms, conditions, limits and exclusions apply.
+Minimum premiums may apply. Any discounts or entitlements may be subject to rounding and only apply to the extent any minimum premium is not reached. If you are eligible for more than one discount on your premium, the discount is applied in a predetermined order. Discounts on premiums are applied before stamp duty (where applicable in your State or Territory) or before any other taxes and government charges are applied. Any online discounts offered are applied to the insurer’s standard rates (excluding optional covers) and are for the first year's premium only (unless stated otherwise). The Safe Driver discount is available for eligible drivers only. The online discount does not apply to Third Party Property Damage, Fire & Theft and Third Party Property Damage policies.
^Premiums payable by instalments may be subject to minor adjustments due to rounding and financial institution transaction fees may apply.
**Or the insurer may choose to repair your car or pay you the reasonable cost of repairing your car.
- How you can access the personal information BankSA holds about you and ask for it to be corrected;
- How you can complain about a breach of the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth) or a registered Code by BankSA and how BankSA will deal with your complaint; and
- How BankSA collect, hold, use and disclose your personal information in more detail.
© BankSA - A Division of Westpac Banking Corporation ABN 33 007 457 141 AFSL and Australian credit licence 233714.