- Choose from three levels of cover – Comprehensive, Third Party Property Damage Fire & Theft, Third Party Property Damage
- Take advantage of flexible payment options and pay monthly at no extra cost^
- Save up to 10% on comprehensive car insurance in the first year when you buy online+
As a comprehensive policy holder, you may also be entitled to a new replacement vehicle if your vehicle was purchased new by you and becomes a total loss within 2 years of original registration.
*Customers will be automatically entered into the competition once they take out a new policy. Third party policies are excluded from the competition. Westpac Group employees are not eligible to enter the draw. Competition runs from 02/05/16 – 01/07/16. Prizes are drawn on 6/07/16 at Level 13, 2 Market St Sydney. Winners’ names published in The Australian on 9/07/16. Authorised under NSW PERMIT NO. LTPS/16/01549; ACT PERMIT NO. TP 16/00377, SA PERMIT NO. T16/322. Promotion terms and conditions available at allianz.com.au/prize. Promoter is Allianz.
Prestige Motor Insurance is issued by Allianz Australia Insurance Limited ABN 15 000 122 850 (Allianz). BankSA - a Division of Westpac Banking Corporation ABN 33 007 457 141 arranges the insurance as agent of Allianz, but does not guarantee the insurance. Policy terms, conditions, limits and exclusions apply.
^Premiums payable by instalments may be subject to minor adjustments due to rounding and financial institution transaction fees may apply.
**Or the insurer may choose to repair your car or pay you the reasonable cost of repairing your car.
- How you can access the personal information BankSA holds about you and ask for it to be corrected;
- How you can complain about a breach of the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth) or a registered Code by BankSA and how BankSA will deal with your complaint; and
- How BankSA collect, hold, use and disclose your personal information in more detail.
© BankSA - A Division of Westpac Banking Corporation ABN 33 007 457 141 AFSL and Australian credit licence 233714.