Caravan and Trailer Insurance
The below is a summary only. For the standard terms, conditions, limits and exclusions of cover, please refer to the PDS.
Caravan and Trailer Insurance offers:
- Legal liability cover of up to $20 million
- Cover for accidental loss of or damage to your caravan or trailer Australia-wide
- Up to $1,000 cover for accidental loss (including theft) of or damage to contents contained in your caravan caused by a covered accident or theft
- Reimbursement of up to $500 for any one accident for emergency repairs necessary to enable you to tow your caravan or trailer to its intended destination after a covered accident
- Cover for reasonable towing costs for your caravan or trailer after a covered accident
- Option to pay by the month at no extra cost^
^ Premiums payable by instalments may be subject to minor adjustments (upwards or downwards) due to rounding and financial institution transaction fees may apply.
4. Subject to availability. If a replacement caravan or trailer is not available, you will be paid the nominated value of the caravan or trailer, being a reasonable sum that fairly represents the value of the caravan or trailer.
5. Subject to underwriting limits.
Caravan and Trailer Insurance is issued by Allianz Australia Insurance Limited ABN 15 000 122 850 AFSL 234708 (Allianz). BankSA – a Division of Westpac Banking Corporation ABN 33 007 457 141 (the Bank) refers clients to Allianz for their caravan and trailer insurance needs, but does not guarantee the insurance. If you take out Caravan and Trailer Insurance with Allianz, the Bank will receive a commission of 10% of the premium (exclusive of GST).
Terms and conditions, and limitations and exclusions apply. This information does not take your personal objectives, circumstances or needs into account. Read the Product Disclosure Statement (PDF 788kb) to see if this insurance is right for you. Call 1800 825 200.
© BankSA - A Division of Westpac Banking Corporation ABN 33 007 457 141 AFSL and Australian credit licence 233714.