Compare savings accounts
Conditions and fees apply.
Before making a decision, it’s best to read the terms and conditions.
Please read these documents and keep a copy. You can request a paper copy at a branch. The information on our website is prepared without knowing your personal financial circumstances. Before you act on this or any advice, please consider if it’s right for you. If you need help, call 13 13 76.
This information doesn't take your circumstances into account. Read the terms before making a decision.
- New Maxi Saver customers will earn an introductory promotional fixed bonus rate of 3.90% p.a. on top of the standard variable interest rate. The promotional rate period is the first 3 months from the date the account is opened, and the offer is available to personal customers only.
- To be eligible for bonus interest, make a deposit to grow your account balance by at least $50 each month (or any amount if all account holders are under 21).
- Visa Debit Card available to customers who have an Australian residential address and are over the age of 14.
- Visa Debit card access was available on Incentive Saver accounts opened before 12 November 2016, providing you were aged 14 years and over and held a Australian residential address. These transaction fees apply to those customers only, as Visa Debit card access is no longer available. Merchants may also charge a fee for Visa Debit transactions.
* Total variable rate, combining a variable base rate of 1.85% p.a. and a variable bonus rate of 3.30% p.a. under $250,000. For balances $250,000+ please see here.