Making a claim
How to claim
If you’ve lost or had your luggage stolen
- A copy of the report you lodged with the police or carrier from where the loss or theft was reported
- Evidence of ownership such as original receipts, photographs (except for jewellery or watches) or operating manuals.
If you’re involved in an accident
- Medical, dental, police reports or declarations
- If applicable, evidence of ownership such as original receipts or valuations.
If you’re claiming for cancellation or rescheduling expenses
- Original receipts, tickets
- A letter from the travel agent showing any charges to re-arrange or cancel your journey
- A doctor’s certificate or letter from the carrier.
For peace of mind and protection for yourself, your family, your wealth and assets, choose from a range of insurance products that suit your needs and enjoy the convenience of insurance and finance under the one roof.