What is a vehicle loan?
A vehicle loan (sometimes referred to as a goods loan or chattel mortgage) is the most popular type of business vehicle finance. With a goods loan, your business owns the vehicle from the beginning of the loan term without tying up valuable working capital.
Benefits and features
- Borrow from $15,000 for a new or used car
- Structured repayments to suit your cash flow
- Your business owns the vehicle
- A fixed rate means your repayments stay the same and you know when your loan term ends
- Interest on the finance and depreciation of the asset may be tax deductible1
- Your business has a valid Australian Business Number (ABN) and is registered for GST
- You intend to use the vehicle mostly for business use.
Could be used to buy^
- Cars, utes and vans
- Trucks, trailers and buses
Get a quote
^Conditions, fees and credit criteria apply. Before making a decision it's best to read the terms and conditions which are available on application.
The information on our website is prepared without knowing your personal financial circumstances. Before you act on this, please consider if it's right for you.
Consider if the product is appropriate for you. The General Terms are important and we encourage you to review, save and print them.
1. The taxation position described is a general statement and should only be used as a guide. It does not constitute tax advice and is based on current tax laws and their interpretation. Customers must seek their own independent tax advice in relation to their individual circumstances.