Unfortunately this page is not yet mobile ready and we are working towards improving your mobile experience. In the meantime, you can visit this page on your desktop.
How to apply?
- The information which you calculate from this Calculator is intended for use by you as a guide only. The figures and formulae used within this calculator may change at any time without notice.
- Should you apply for any BankSA product, we will make our own calculations and we will not necessarily take your calculations into account.
- BankSA accepts no responsibility for any losses arising from any use of or reliance upon any calculations or conclusions reached using the calculator.
- Information provided on this calculator does not constitute an offer of finance. Any loan request is subject to assessment against normal lending criteria. Fees and charges may apply. This calculation does not take into account any fees, charges or government taxes which may apply to either the calculation of the loan amount or the monthly repayments, such as GST or Luxury Car Tax (where applicable).
- For Secured Personal loans - To qualify for a lower interest rate, any motor vehicle offered as security must not be more than 12 years old upon loan expiry. The vehicle used as security must be registered under the applicant's name. If the vehicle is registered in joint names, the loan application must be under joint names. Initial rate indications quoted prior to full Loan-to-valuation ratio being completed may change dependant on the valuation of security offered.
This calculator is issued by BankSA Bank - A Division of Westpac Banking Corporation ABN 33 007 457 141 AFSL 233714.