|Our credit cards||Vertigo Card||Vertigo Platinum Card||Amplify Card||Amplify Platinum Card||Amplify Signature Card||No Annual Fee Card|
|Apply now||Apply now||Apply now||Apply now||Apply now||Apply now|
|Standard purchase rate (variable)||13.74%||12.74%||19.49%||19.49%||19.49%||20.49%|
|Cash advance rate (variable)||19.49%||19.49%||20.24%||20.24%||20.24%||20.49%|
|Promotional balance transfer rate (rate switches to cash advance rate)||0% p.a. for 16 months on balance transfers requested at card application. No balance transfer fee. The variable cash advance rate applies after the promotional period.#||0% p.a. for 26 on balance transfers requested at card application. A 2% balance transfer fee applies. The variable cash advance rate applies after the promotional period.#||0% p.a. for 12 on balance transfers requested at card application. A 1% balance transfer fee applies. The variable cash advance rate applies after the promotional period.#|
|Promotional purchase rate||0% on purchases for 14 months~
|Current annual card fee||$55||
$0 for the first year (saving $99)^
Amplify Rewards: $0 for the first year (saving $99)^
$179 for the first year (normally $279)**
|Minimum credit limit||$500||$6,000||$500||$6,000||$15,000||$500|
|Up to 55 interest free days on purchases1|
|Complimentary insurance covers2|
|Personal concierge service|
|Complimentary airport lounge passes6|
|Worldwide ATM & point of sale acceptance where Visa or Mastercard is accepted|
|Optional linking to a Bank of Melbourne bank account|
|Internet and phone banking|
|Emergency card replacement|
|Link to Amplify Rewards4 or Amplify Qantas5|
|Uncapped points earn|
|Birthday bonus points|
|Special offer bonus points||Earn 50,000 bonus Qantas or Amplify points when you spend $2,000 on a new card within 90 days of card approval. Terms, conditions and exclusions apply.*
||Earn 100k bonus Amplify Rewards or 80k Qantas points when you spend $4,000 on a new card within 90 days of card approval. Terms, conditions and exclusions apply.*|
|Apply now||Apply now||Apply now||Apply now||Apply now||Apply now|
|More info||More info||More info||More info||More info||More info|
Conditions and fees apply. Credit criteria apply to all credit products
Before making a decision, it's best to read the terms and conditions.
- Credit Card Conditions of Use
- Credit Card Accounts Fees and Charges
- Credit Card Complimentary Insurance Terms and Conditions
Please read these documents and keep a copy. You can request a paper copy at a branch.
The information on our website is prepared without knowing your personal financial circumstances. Before you act on this information, please consider if it's right for you. If you need help, call 13 13 76.
Switches, upgrades, or Westpac Group staff are ineligible. This promotion may be varied or withdrawn at any time and is not available in conjunction with any other promotion.
#Balance Transfer Promotion: Available when you apply and are approved for a new Vertigo, Vertigo Platinum, No Annual Fee credit card between 27th September 2018 and 23rd January 2019, and request at card application to transfer balance(s) from up to 3 non-St.George, Bank of Melbourne and BankSA Australian issued credit, charge or store cards. The rate will apply to balance(s) transferred (min $200 up to 80% of your approved available credit limit) for the promotional period, unless the amount is paid off earlier. Card activation will trigger the processing of the balance transfer. A balance transfer fee of 0% for Vertigo credit card, 1% for No Annual Fee credit card and 2% for Vertigo Platinum credit card of the transferred balance(s) will be charged to the account on the same day the balance(s) are debited to the account. At the end of the promotional period, the applicable variable cash advance rate will apply to any outstanding transferred balance(s). We will not be responsible for any delays that may occur in processing payment to your other card account(s) and will not close the account(s). Interest free days do not apply to credit cards with balance transfers.
^First Year Fee Waiver: The first year fee waiver promotion is available when you apply for a new Vertigo Platinum or Amplify Platinum Rewards credit card between 27th September 2018 and 23rd January 2019. The first annual card fee at the special promotional rate will be debited to your card account on your first transaction and the full annual card fee will be debited annually thereafter.
*Bonus points promotion: The respective bonus points promotions are available when you apply and are approved for a new Amplify Platinum or Amplify Signature credit card between 27th September 2018 and 23rd January 2019, and spend the minimum amount of $4,000 on eligible purchases on an Amplify Signature credit card or $2,000 on eligible purchases on an Amplify Platinum credit card within 90 days from card approval. Eligible purchases do not include BPAY or BPAY equivalent transactions, fees, cash, cash equivalent transactions, refunds, balance transfers debited from the card account, government fees and ATO payments. Existing customers who currently hold a Amplify Platinum or Amplify Signature card issued by St.George, Bank of Melbourne or BankSA, or who have held one in the last 12 months, are not eligible for this offer. The bonus points will be credited to your points balance within 12 weeks after the eligible spend criteria is met.
**Discounted First Year Fee: The discounted first year annual card fee promotion is available when you apply for a new Amplify Signature credit card between 27th September 2018 and 23rd January 2019. The first annual card fee at the reduced rate will be debited from your card account on your first transaction and the full annual card fee, will be debited annually thereafter. Credit criteria, fees and charges apply.
~Purchase Rate Promotion: Available when you apply and are approved for new Amplify card between 27th September 2018 and 23rd January 2019. The promotional purchase rate will only apply for the promotional period from the date your account is approved. At the end of the promotional period the standard purchase rate will be applied to any unpaid purchase amounts. Purchases, cash advances, balance transfers and special promotions made other than with this offer are charged at the applicable interest rates.
1. Up to 55 days interest free on purchases when you pay the full closing balance (including any balance transfer amount) by the statement due date each month.
2. AWP Australia Pty Ltd, ABN 52 097 227 177, AFSL 245631, of 74 High Street, Toowong, QLD 4066 (trading as Allianz Global Assistance) under a binder from the underwriter, Allianz Australia Insurance Limited ABN 15 000 122 850, AFSL 234708, has issued an insurance group policy to Westpac Banking Corporation ABN 33 007 457 141 AFSL and Australian credit licence 233714 (Westpac), of 275 Kent Street, Sydney, NSW 2000 which allows eligible BankSA account holders and cardholders to claim under it as third party beneficiaries. The terms, conditions, limits and exclusions of the group policy are set out in the Credit Card Complimentary Insurance Terms and Conditions, which may be amended from time to time. Westpac does not guarantee the insurance. You can get a copy of the policy booklet by downloading the Credit Card Complimentary Insurance Terms and Conditions.
3. An additional card can be issued on the primary cardholder's credit card account to any nominated person over the age of 16 years provided the account is not a joint account. All transactions using an additional card will be the responsibility of the primary cardholder.
4. The earning of Amplify points are earned on eligible purchases through the use of an Amplify card and is subject to the Amplify Rewards Terms and Conditions. Amplify Points are not earned on cash advances, balance transfers and ATM withdrawals. You are not entitled to Amplify points in other specified circumstances. You need a minimum of 3,000 Amplify points before you can redeem any reward. Specific conditions may apply to the redemption of particular rewards. Refer to amplify.banksa.com.au.
5. The earning of Qantas Points are earned on eligible purchases through the use of an Amplify card and is subject to the Amplify Rewards Terms and Conditions. Qantas Points are not earned on cash advances, balance transfers and ATM withdrawals. You are not entitled to Qantas Points in other specified circumstances. You must be a member of the Qantas Frequent Flyer program to earn and redeem Qantas Points. Membership and Qantas Points are subject to the Terms and Conditions of the Qantas Frequent Flyer program. A joining fee usually applies but BankSA has arranged for this to be waived, for a limited time for new Amplify card holders who are not already a member and choose to link their card to Amplify Qantas. For more information on the Qantas Frequent Flyer program visit qantas.com/frequentflyer or call 13 11 31.
6. Amplify Rewards and Amplify Qantas are separate rewards programs that each offer airport lounge passes. Cardholders are only eligible for lounge passes offered for their selected rewards program and conditions apply. Lounge passes are subject to expiry. Priority Pass is offered to Amplify Rewards Cardholders, who must enrol via amplify.banksa.com.au. For full details visit prioritypass.com/Conditions-of-use.cfm. Qantas Club Lounge Invitations is offered to Qantas Rewards Cardholders who must enrol via loungepass.banksa.com.au. Access and use is subject to Qantas Club Rules. For full terms and conditions visit qantas.com/qantasclub and some exclusions apply.
Mastercard and the Mastercard Brand Mark are registered trademarks of Mastercard International Incorporated.