Rewards credit cards
- $0 first year annual card fee for new cards.7
Offer ends 20th September 2017.
- Reward yourself with more choice
- Choose between two great rewards programs – Amplify Rewards or Amplify Qantas
- $79 annual card fee.
- 0% p.a. for 12 months on balance transfers, requested at card application2.
Variable purchase rate applies after the promotional period. Offers end 20th September 2017.
- Your choice of rewards programs, with Platinum extras
- All the benefits of Amplify plus:
- Double points on international spend
- A range of complimentary insurance covers - including overseas travel insurance and extended warranty on purchases as set out in the policy1
- 24/7 Visa Concierge service4
- All for a low annual fee of $99.
- 0% p.a. for 12 months on balance transfers, requested at card application 2.
Variable purchase rate applies after the promotional period. Offer end 20th September 2017.
- Reward yourself with our highest earn rate card, uncapped
- All the benefits of Amplify Platinum plus:
- Our highest points earn rate, uncapped
- A birthday bonus - 10% of points earned in past 12 months5
- Two complimentary airport lounge passes per year upon enrolment6
- And more…all for a competitive annual fee of $279.
Conditions, fees and credit criteria apply.
View the terms and conditions:
- Credit Card Conditions of Use
- Credit Card Accounts Fees and Charges
- Credit Card Complimentary Insurance Terms and Conditions
- Amplify Rewards & Amplify Qantas Terms and Conditions
Please read these documents and keep a copy. You can request a paper copy at a branch.
The advice on our website is prepared without knowing your personal financial circumstances. Before you act on this or any advice, please consider if it's right for you. If you need help, call 13 13 76.
1. QBE Insurance (Australia) Limited ABN 78 003 191 035 AFSL 239545 has issued an insurance group policy to Westpac Banking Corporation ABN 33 007 457 141 which allows eligible BankSA account holders and cardholders to claim under it as third party beneficiaries. The terms, conditions, limits and exclusions, of the group policy, are set out in the Credit Card Complimentary Insurance Terms and Conditions, which may be amended from time to time. Westpac does not guarantee the insurance. You can get a copy of the policy booklet by calling 13 13 76 or download the Credit Card Complimentary Insurance Terms and Conditions.
2. The promotional balance transfer rates are available when you apply for a new BankSA credit card between 3rd May 2017 and 20th September 2017 and request at application to transfer balance(s) from non-St.George, Bank of Melbourne and BankSA Australian issued credit, charge or store cards. The variable purchase interest rate applies to balance transfers requested at any other time. Promotional rate will apply to any balance(s) transferred (min $200 up to 95% of your approved available credit limit) for the promotional period, unless the amount is paid off earlier. The variable purchase rate will apply to balance(s) transferred but left unpaid after the end of the promotional period. Card activation will trigger the processing of the balance transfer. BankSA will not be responsible for any delays that may occur in processing payment to your other card account(s) and will not close the account(s). Interest free days don’t apply to balance transfers.
4. Visa Platinum/ Visa Signature Concierge ("Concierge") is serviced by a third party supplier. By accessing or using the Concierge, or attempting to do so, you are deemed to have understood and agreed to the terms of usage. For details and terms of usage, call 1300 859 100.
5. Birthday bonus is calculated over a period of 12 months, on the number of Amplify Points or Qantas Points (excluding bonus points) as applicable, earned on Amplify Signature Card purchases from the day of the Account Owner’s birthday to the day prior to the Account Owner’s birthday, other than the first Birthday bonus which will be calculated from the day of Card approval to the day prior to the Account Owner’s birthday. The Amplify Signature Card Account Owner will receive ten percent of the points earned during the Birthday bonus calculation period which will be credited to the Amplify Rewards or Qantas Frequent Flyer Membership Account as applicable, within 4 weeks of the Account Owner’s birthday. For Joint accounts the first listed Account Owner’s birthday is used for the calculation. The Birthday bonus can be accessed by all Account Owners.
6. Amplify Rewards and Amplify Qantas each offer airport lounge passes. Cardholders are only eligible for lounge passes offered for their selected rewards program and conditions apply. Lounge passes are subject to expiry. Priority Pass is offered to Amplify Rewards Cardholders, who must enrol via banksa.com.au/amplifysignature. For full details visit prioritypass.com/Conditions-of-use.cfm. Qantas Club Lounge Invitations is offered to Qantas Rewards Cardholders who must enrol via banksa.com.au/amplifysignature. Access and use is subject to Qantas Club Rules. For full terms and conditions visit qantas.com/qantasclub and some exclusions apply.
7. $0 first year annual card fee promotion: The first year annual card fee waiver is available when you apply for a new Vertigo, Vertigo Platinum or Amplify credit card via www.banksa.com.au between 3rd May 2017 and 20th September 2017 and make your first purchase within 12 months from card approval. The first annual card fee will be debited on the 12 month anniversary of the first transaction on your account and annually thereafter