- % p.a. for 18 months on balance transfers, requested at card application1.
- % p.a. for up to 4 months on purchases from card approval*. Offer ends 23 June 2016.
- Variable purchase rate applies after the promotional period. Offer ends 23 June 2016.
- Reward yourself with more choice
- Choose between two great rewards programs – Amplify Rewards or Amplify Qantas
- $79 annual fee.
Existing BankSA customers can also enjoy a $0 annual fee for the first year^ when you apply via this page by clicking on the BankSA customers 'Apply now’ button and make your first purchase within 4 months from card approval. New cards only. Offer ends 23 June 2016.
Need some help?
Conditions, fees and credit criteria apply.
This card is issued as a Visa card.
View the terms and conditions:
- Credit Card Conditions of Use
- Credit Card Accounts Fees and Charges
- Amplify Rewards Terms and Conditions and Amplify Qantas Terms and Conditions
The advice on our website is prepared without knowing your personal financial circumstances. Before you act on this or any advice, please consider if it's right for you.
^$0 annual fee in first year for existing BankSA customers promotion: To be eligible for this promotion you must be an existing BankSA customer that applies for a new Vertigo, Vertigo Platinum, Amplify, Amplify Platinum or Amplify Signature card by clicking on the BankSA customers 'Apply now’ button on this page between 31 March 2016 and 23 June 2016 and make your first purchase within 4 months from card approval. Switches, upgrades, customers accessing employee benefits or packages cards are ineligible. Promotion is not available in conjunction with any other promotion, other than the current balance transfer, bonus points or purchase rate offer, available at card application. The first annual fee will be debited on the 12 month anniversary of the first transaction on your account and annually thereafter on the anniversary of the first annual fee.
1. The promotional balance transfer rate is available when you apply for a new BankSA Amplify card between 31 March 2016 and 23 June 2016 and request an application to transfer balance(s) from non- St.George, Bank of Melbourne and BankSA Australian issued credit, charge or store cards. The variable purchase rate applies to balance transfers requested at any other time. Switches, upgrades, customers accessing employee benefits or packaged cards are ineligible. The balance transfer rate is not available in conjunction with any other promotion unless specified. Promotional rate will apply to any balance(s) transferred (min $200 up to 95% of your approved available credit limit) for 18 months, unless the amount is paid off earlier. The variable purchase rate will apply to balance(s) transferred but left unpaid after 18 months. Card activation will trigger the processing of the balance transfer. BankSA will not be responsible for any delays that may occur in processing payment to your other card account(s) and will not close the account(s). Interest free days don’t apply to balance transfers.
2. Earn Amplify Points through the use of an Amplify Card as set out in the Amplify Rewards Terms and Conditions. Points are not earned on cash advances and balance transfers or in other specified circumstances. Minimum 3,000 Amplify points is needed to redeem for any reward. Specific conditions may apply to the redemption of particular rewards. Refer to amplify.banksa.com.au.
3. Amplify Travel gives you access to most major domestic and international airlines within and from Australia and their connecting partner airlines. As with booking through a travel agent, in certain circumstances seats may not be available on the airline or flight of your choice at the time you wish to travel. Terms and conditions apply. For further details call Amplify Travel on 1300 489 586.
4. Earn Qantas Points as set out in the Amplify Qantas Terms and Conditions. Qantas Points are not earned on cash advances and balance transfers or in other specified circumstances. You must be a member of the Qantas Frequent Flyer program to earn and redeem Qantas Frequent Flyer points. Membership and Qantas Points are subject to the terms and conditions of the Qantas Frequent Flyer program. A joining fee usually applies, but for a limited time BankSA has arranged for this to be waived for new Amplify cardholders who are not already members and who choose to link their card to Amplify Qantas (limit of one complimentary membership per new account). For more information on the Qantas Frequent Flyer program visit qantas.com/frequentflyer or call or call 13 11 31.
5. An additional card can be issued on the primary cardholder’s credit card account to any nominated person 16 or older provided the account is not a joint account. All transactions using the additional card will be the responsibility of the primary cardholder.
6. Bonus Amplify Points are earned on purchases made at participating Bonus Partner outlets and are listed at amplify.banksa.com.au
7. You must be a member of the relevant airline points or miles program to redeem Amplify Points for airline points or miles. To redeem, at least 3,000 Amplify Points are needed with additional increments in multiples of 500 Amplify Points at a time for airline points or miles. Award flights are subject to capacity controls and availability is limited. The terms and conditions of the relevant airline points or miles program apply.
8. Classic Award flights on Qantas and 35 partner airlines. Additional charges and taxes payable with Qantas Points or money on Classic Award flights at the time of booking. The number of Qantas & Partner Classic Award seats available varies and depends on the flight date, season and destination. Some flights may not have any Classic Award seats available. The seats made available for Classic Awards on Qantas flights may also be obtained through the Qantas Any Seat Award booking process (although Qantas Points required are usually higher, and include surcharges, fees and taxes). Different conditions apply to Any Seat Awards. Members can still choose to obtain those seats as Classic Awards in a separate booking.
9. Qantas and Jetstar Any Seat Awards are available on any flight with a QF or JQ number. As long as there is a seat available for sale, you can book a Qantas or Jetstar Any Seat Award. The points required for these seats are variable and are only valid when quoted. There is no fixed relationship between the cash price charged by the applicable airline for a seat and the points required to redeem on Any Seat Award through Qantas Frequent Flyer. Not all special promotional fares are available as Any Seat Awards.
*The introductory rate of % p.a. on purchases is available when you apply for a new BankSA credit card between 31 March 2016 and 23 June 2016. The introductory rate will be applied from card approval and expires 4 months after the date of card approval. At the end of this period the introductory purchase rate will switch to the variable purchase rate then applicable to your card account and any purchases that remain unpaid at that time will revert to the standard variable purchase rate then applicable to your card account. The introductory purchase rate is not available in conjunction with any other promotion, other than the current balance transfer or bonus points offers, available at card application. Switches, upgrades, customers accessing employee benefits or packaged cards are ineligible.