The home loan Referrer Program
Your client’s experience
- One dedicated Lending Manager, who’ll support them through to settlement.
- Fixed and variable interest rates, for Owner Occupiers and Investors who are buying or refinancing.
- Our full suite of home loans, including packages and offset.
- Continued support with any future banking needs.
- No cost to join our Referral Program or to be accredited.
- Simple Online Referral Form.
- Commission with no clawback – you keep 100% even if your client moves banks.
- One dedicated Business Development Manager who'll support you.
- Added value that helps deepen your client relationships.
To join the Referrer Program, you must currently operate and be formally qualified in one of the following industries:
- Real estate agent
How the program works
Individuals and company Directors formally qualified in one of the above professions can join the Referrer Program.
You’ll just need to confirm that:
- you don’t hold a current mortgage broker accreditation
- you're part of a professionally recognised body
- you've been operating in the industry for over 12 months
- you have a registered business address
- if you're the Director, you hold the company’s ABN and are registered for GST.
Our Privacy Statement provides important information about how we collect and handle your personal information, including the purposes for which we collect and use your information and the types of organisations we share it with (some of which are located outside of Australia). It also explains how you can access and correct the personal information we hold about you, and how you can make a complaint about our handling of your personal information. You can also refer to the for more information.
If any of the information related to (or provided by) Westpac Group that you rely on is printed, downloaded or stored in any manner on your systems, files or otherwise, please ensure that you update your systems and files with the most up-to-date information provided by us and rely only on such updated information.