Thank you for your interest in potential BankSA sponsorship. BankSA’s sponsorship budgetis committed to projects well in advance and we are currently reviewing sponsorship proposals that fall within our next financial year (1st October 2023 - 30th September 2024).
We will be accepting sponsorship requests for consideration between June – August each year for support in the following year.
When reviewing sponsorship requests, BankSA applies the same rigorous assessment criteria to all proposals received. This is to ascertain whether the opportunity complements our marketing strategy.
As a general rule, BankSA does not support activities where we are not granted exclusivity (i.e. as the only financial institution).
Activities that BankSA will not support include:
- Political parties
- Divisive social issues and events, e.g. beauty pageants
- Denominational religions
- Organisations that are in the business of gambling, alcohol or drugs, e.g. betting agencies or manufacturers of alcoholic beverages.
Requests for sponsorship can be sent to:
Marketing Manager Sponsorships
Level 3, 97 King William Street
Adelaide SA 5000
When submitting a request for sponsorship, please provide the following details as a minimum:
- A one-page executive summary
- The defined target audience for your event
- A detailed outline of project and/or activity plans
- Start and finish dates
- Implementation timeframes
- Location and venue lists
- Performance evaluation techniques
- Details and credentials of the sponsorship management team, including resumes
- Strategies to launch, publicise and promote the sponsorship
- Cost of sponsorship
Other things you could consider including, include:
- What is being offered to BankSA?
- Will BankSA be included in all advertising and promotion of the event?
- Ticket allocation (if applicable)
- Opportunity to present awards (if applicable)
- Opportunities to benefit our customers
- Business opportunities
- Details of other sponsors