Branch & ATM
Accessibility at our Branches
Design of our branches include:
- Power-assisted entry doors for customers with prams, wheelchairs and other mobility requirements
- Service counters at seated level
- Interview rooms on ground floor
- Flexible height brochure displays
- Contrasting signage for easy recognition
- Talking ATMs
- Hearing loops for hearing aids
You can find your local branch by using our branch and ATM locator, on our website, and select the filter option for your 'Disabled access' in the advanced search options. On the BankSA App, you can search via ‘Nearest ATM.’ Please note this feature isn’t currently accessible to customers who use voice-over on their smart devices, however we’re working on this.
Accessibility at our ATMS
Audio Enabled ATMs - All our ATMs have audio capability. These audio enabled ATMs give clear verbal instructions and provide confirmation of your selections at each step. You can locate an ATM by using our branch and ATM locator on our website or via the ‘Branch & ATM’ button on your BankSA app. In addition, you can search for DDA compliant ATMs by refining your search to ‘Disabled access’.
- All ATM PIN pads have a raised centre key “#5” to allow users to locate the key positions.
- The audio instructions provide an alternate PIN pad numbers for each step rather than using the touchscreen or buttons on the side of the screen e.g. "to withdraw, press #3 which is located...”.
- All ATMs are compatible with a standard 3.5mm earpiece to listen to instructions and screen text.
- We’ll remember your account and receipt selections for the next time you make a cash withdrawal, and the option to also save a favourite cash amount.
- All ATM transaction screens comply with accessibility standards including screen contrast and font size.
- Wherever possible, ATMs are height and reach accessible from a seated position, including PIN pad, card reader and screen.
- You can use the cardless cash feature through the BankSA App to enable the withdrawal. You'll get a 6-digit code via SMS (valid for 3 hours) that you can use at any of our ATMs.