EFTPOS Now: Works where you work
Works as hard as you do
Upgrade the way you take payments, with EFTPOS Now working tirelessly on the counter, at the table, and when you’re out and about.
- Get up and running quickly with no setup fee
- Access your takings with same day settlement into your account¹
- Keep trading during outages with backup options 4
- Stay in control of costs with simple pricing and no lock-in contract
- Set up card surcharging for all payment types
- Avoid manual keying errors by adding regularly sold products or services with LitePOS
1.2% flat rate² + $24.75 monthly terminal fee
Cashless payments made simple
Designed to work wherever you do, EFTPOS Now connects through 4G and Wi-Fi. And if all networks fail, you may still be able to take payments by storing them on your terminal until services are restored.
Lightweight, yet tough enough to cope with life on the move, EFTPOS Now is both sleek and strong. Use its compact counter-top cradle for charging on your counter, or its car charger for extended use in your mobile business.
Meet your reliable business sidekick
Discover how EFTPOS Now can be a key member of your team.
Fees and charges
1.2% flat rate + $24.75 monthly terminal fee
Rate applies to eftpos, Mastercard®, Visa® and UnionPay transactions2.
No setup fee
No charge for paper receipt rolls
No lock-in contract
No fee for investigating occasional transaction disputes (fees and charges may apply for excessive chargebacks5).
How do I get started?
2. Receive your terminal
Once your request is approved, you’ll receive your EFTPOS Now terminal within 5 business days.
3. Start taking payments
Simply activate your terminal (we'll tell you how), then start taking fast, cashless payments in store and on the go.
Upgrade with apps in the future
EFTPOS Now can grow as you grow, with the capacity to absorb technological upgrades including new ways of paying. And because it’s a smart terminal, you’ll be able to add apps as they’re developed, starting with LitePOS – tailored to specific industries such as retail, food service and trades.
Provide customers who are vision impaired with a smoother experience
In a couple of taps, offer accessibility features to customers who are blind, have low vision, or are colour blind.
- Step by step audio prompts to assist with transactions
- Larger font sizes and colour contrast options
- Full screen PIN entry
- Tactile markers positioned on the screen edges to assist with PIN entry
- Guided audio training for you and your customers.
Frequently asked questions
EFTPOS Now accepts Mastercard, Visa, eftpos, UnionPay, JCB, Diners Club and American Express (subject to a separate agreement with American Express®# and Diners Club^) plus Apple Pay, Google PayTM, Samsung Pay, Fitbit Pay and Garmin Pay.
Applications for payment solutions are subject to approval. Terms and Conditions, other apply. Full details are available on request.
1. BankSA same day settlement is not available between 9:30pm and 11:00pm - Sydney time. You can only perform a settlement once a day, before 9:30pm (Sydney time). A settlement done after 11:00pm will be processed as a settlement for the next day. Subject to system availability, settlement can take place 7 days a week. Settlement must be to an eligible BankSA transaction account. Same day settlement is only available for Mastercard, Visa and eftpos transactions.
2. Our 1.2% flat transaction rate applies to eftpos, Mastercard, Visa and UnionPay but not to American Express, Diners Club or JCB cards.
3. Pre-authorisation functionality is available for eligible merchants (based on Merchant Category Codes) and is subject to our approval.
4. Electronic Fall Back is subject to card type and transaction (floor) limits.
5. Fees may be charged for chargebacks that are deemed to be excessive by us. You will be notified in writing one month prior to the fee being charged.
# If you want to accept American Express or JCB payments, you'll need to call 1300 363 614 to enter into a separate merchant agreement with American Express or JCB.
^If you want to accept Diners Club payments, you'll need to call 1300 360 060 to enter into a separate agreement with Diners Club.
UnionPay is a trademark of UnionPay International Co. Ltd.
Mastercard® is a registered trademark of Mastercard International Incorporated.
Visa® is a registered trademark of Visa International Service Association.
American Express® is a registered trademark of American Express.
Samsung and Samsung Pay are trademarks or registered trademarks of Samsung Electronics Co.
Apple Pay is a trademark of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries.
Google Pay™ Google Pay is a trademark of Google LLC.
Fitbit and Fitbit Pay are registered trademark(s) or trademark(s) of Fitbit LLC and/or its affiliates in the United States and other countries.