Looking for EFTPOS machine costs?
Simple pricing, no lock-in contracts
Flat transaction rate
1.2% for card transactions
Monthly terminal fee
Starting from $24.75 a month for an EFTPOS Now terminal.
Giving your customers the convenience of paying the way they choose could be one way to help grow your business. BankSA provides fast, reliable, and secure payment solutions so you never miss a sale.
Benefits for your business
No setup fees
Get up and running for nothing, with professional installation or our simple DIY kit.
No lock-in contract
Enjoy all the benefits of our EFTPOS machines, with no lengthy contracts or minimum turnover commitments to worry about.
Pay nothing for paper rolls for your EFTPOS machine and the investigation of occasional transaction disputes2.
No hidden fees or charges
|Fee||Description||Amount (GST inclusive)|
|Flat transaction rate||Charged on all eftpos, Mastercard®, Visa® and UnionPay transactions1.||1.2%|
|Monthly terminal fee||The cost of providing and maintaining your terminal.||
$24.75 (EFTPOS Now)
$27.50 (EFTPOS Connect)
|Equipment not returned/ damaged fee||A charge to cover damage to one of our terminals, or not returning it.||$550 (maximum fee charged.)|
|Setup cost||The cost of installing your terminal (or providing a DIY kit) and setting up your merchant account.||$0|
|Chargeback fee||The fee associated with investigating transaction disputes.||$0 (However, we may charge if disputes are excessive2)|
Explore our EFTPOS machine options
Take card payments anywhere in store or on the go
EFTPOS Now, great for cafes, shops, market stalls and food trucks, plus trade and professional businesses that don't need point of sale integration.
$24.75 a month terminal fee
Integrate with Linkly POS systems³
EFTPOS Connect, great for larger retailers, hotels, restaurants and cafes wanting to integrate with point of sale systems powered by Linkly.
$27.50 a month terminal fee
FAQs about EFTPOS machine costs
Stands and accessories available:
- $77 per stand
- $22 per USB cable
- $33 per RS232 & DC cable
- $22 per ethernet cable
- $26.40 per power supply
- $96.80 per base
- $27.50 per car charger
- $4.95 per ethernet cable
- $16.50 per power supply
- $6.60 per USB cable
Chat with a merchant specialist
We’ll be in touch within 1 business day.
Or call us on 1300 130 190
8am-6pm (Sydney time), Monday - Friday.
1. Our 1.2% flat transaction rate applies to eftpos, Mastercard, Visa and UnionPay but not to American Express4, Diners5 Club or JCB4 cards.
2. Fees may be charged for chargebacks that are deemed to be excessive by BankSA. You will be notified in writing one month prior to the fee being charged.
3. The Point of Sale solutions are supplied by POS Providers, not BankSA. BankSA does not guarantee or endorse those products and any related services.
4. If you want to accept American Express or JCB payments, you’ll need to call 1300 363 614 to enter into a separate merchant agreement with American Express or JCB.
5. If you want to accept Diners Club payments, you'll need to call 1300 360 060 to enter into a separate agreement with Diners Club.
Visa® is a registered trademark of Visa International Service Association.
Mastercard® is a registered trademark of Mastercard International Incorporated.
UnionPay is a trademark of UnionPay International Co. Ltd
American Express® is a registered trademark of American Express.