$150 eGift Card Terms & Conditions
Terms and conditions
- Information on how to claim and the offer form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in the offer is optional and will be deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions. Purchasing an Eligible Policy will automatically enrol you in participating in the Offer. To opt out of participating in the Offer, you must telephone the issuer on 1800 825 200 and inform them you do not wish to participate.
- The offer is made by BankSA – A Division of Westpac Banking Corporation (ABN 33 007 457 141 AFSL and Australian credit licence 233714) of 275 Kent Street, Sydney NSW 2000 (“BankSA”). Insurance policies are issued by Allianz Australia Insurance Limited (Allianz, ABN 15 000 122 850, AFSL 234708 “Issuer”).
- The offer is for one (1) $150 eGift card per policy issued by our third-party fulfilment partner (“Offer”).
- The offer period is from 16th October to 15th December 2023 and may be varied or withdrawn at any time.
- To be eligible for the Offer:
- Individuals (“Claimant”) must:
- purchase a new Eligible Policy (defined below) arranged by BankSA through BankSA's website, a BankSA branch or the phone number 1800 825 200 during the Offer Period and provide a valid email address; and
- The Eligible Policy must not be lapsed or cancelled within 60 days of the Eligible Policy start date.
- Individuals (“Claimant”) must:
- The Eligible Policy will be deemed purchased when the Issuer receives full payment of the annual policy premium or the first two instalments of premium, if paying by the month.
- Every Eligible Entrant who satisfies the purchase and submission requirements of the Offer, as detailed above will receive the Offer.
- Best endeavours will be made to ensure the Offer will be distributed to Claimants within 90 days of the Eligible Policy start date, but not before 60 days.
- For the purposes of this Offer, an “Eligible Policy” is a BankSA:
- Home (Building) Insurance policy,
- Home (Contents) Insurance policy,
- Home & Contents Insurance policy,
- Landlord (Building) Insurance policy,
- Landlord (Contents) Insurance policy, or
- Landlord Building & Contents Insurance policy
provided by Allianz, with a minimum annual premium of $750.
- Variations and renewals to existing policies are excluded from this Offer.
- Multiple claims are not permitted. The Offer is limited to one (1) Offer per Eligible Policy. If an Eligible Policy has two (2) or more policy holders, the first policy holder named on the policy schedule will be eligible to claim the Offer.
- The name and email address of the Claimant will be supplied to our third-party fulfilment partner to enable sending of the Offer. Purchasing a policy will automatically enrol you in the Offer, including the provision of your name and e-mail address to our third-party fulfilment partner, however you do not have to take up the eGift card if you do not wish. To opt out of participating in the Offer, you must telephone the issuer on 1800 825 200 and inform them you do not wish to participate.
- A redemption code for the Offer will generally be made available to the valid email address provided by the Claimant within 90 days of the Eligible Policy Start date, but not before 60 days. The redemption code must be used to activate the Offer within ninety (90) days of the date it was issued. The Claimant is responsible for redeeming the Offer before the expiry date for activation after which you will no longer be able to participate in the Offer.
- You will generally be able to choose which merchant you redeem your gift card made available through the Offer with.
- Terms and Conditions of each applicable retailer and/or gift card will apply to the redeemed Offer. The Offer is not refundable or redeemable for cash and expired Offers cannot be extended or replaced. Redemption of the Offer is managed by our third-party fulfilment partner. For more information and terms go to https://www.prezzee.com.au/policies/terms-of-service/. Any ancillary costs associated with redeeming the Offer are not included. Any unused balance of the Offer will not be awarded as cash. Redemption of the Offer is subject to any terms and conditions of the retailer or gift card issuer including those specified on the Offer.
- BankSA reserves the right, at any time, to verify the identity and eligibility of each claim and Claimant, and reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any person who BankSA has reason to believe has breached any of these Terms and Conditions, tampered with the claim process or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise fair and proper conduct of this Offer. Errors and omissions may be accepted at BankSA’s discretion. Failure by BankSA to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights. BankSA legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
- If there is a dispute as to the identity of a Claimant, BankSA reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the Claimant.
- Claimants will be notified by email from by our third-party fulfilment partner.
- BankSA’s decision is final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Incomplete or indecipherable claims (including where an email address provided is invalid) will be deemed invalid.
- If for any reason a Claimant does not redeem a reward at the time stipulated by BankSA, then the reward (or that element of the reward) will be forfeited.
- If any reward (or part of any reward) is unavailable, BankSA, in its discretion, reserves the right to substitute the reward (or that part of the reward) with a reward to the equal value and/or specification.
- Rewards, or any unused portion of a Reward, are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash, unless otherwise specified.
- If this Offer is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of BankSA, including but not limited to technical difficulties, unauthorised intervention or fraud, BankSA reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law: (a) to disqualify any individual; or (b) to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the Offer, as appropriate.
- BankSA collects personal information in order to conduct the Offer and may, for this purpose, disclose such personal information to third parties, including but not limited to agents, contractors, service providers, fulfilment partners and, as required, to Australian regulatory authorities in accordance with BankSA’s Privacy Statement which is available at banksa.com.au/privacy. Participation is conditional on providing this personal information. You may choose not to provide personal information, however you will not be able to participate in the Offer. Additionally, if you do not wish to participate in the Offer you should purchase a policy by telephone.
- Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act, as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection laws in the States and Territories of Australia (“Non-Excludable Guarantees”). Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, BankSA (including its respective officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the Offer.
Getting a quote is simple
1. Have your details ready
Being prepared with information like the year your home was built, and the materials your external walls and roof are made of will make completing your online quote quicker and easier.
2. Choose how much cover you might need
Avoid being out of pocket at claim time by ensuring you have the right level of cover for your circumstances. You can use the home insurance calculators to estimate how much cover you might need.
3. Get started
Product Disclosure Statements (PDS)
For the standard terms, conditions and exclusions about our Home & Landlord Insurance, please refer to the relevant Product Disclosure Statement (PDS) and any supplementary PDS (if applicable). To see some of the events covered and not covered, please refer to our Key Fact Sheets (KFS).
Home and Contents and Landlord Insurance are issued by Allianz Australia Insurance Limited ABN 15 000 122 850 AFSL 234708 (Allianz). BankSA - a Division of Westpac Banking Corporation ABN 33 007 457 141 AFSL 233714 (the Bank) arranges the initial issue of the insurance under a distribution agreement with Allianz Insurance, but does not guarantee the insurance. This information does not take into account your personal circumstances. Before making a decision, please consider the relevant Product Disclosure Statement. For more information call 1300 554 002.
If you take out Home and Contents or Landlord Insurance with Allianz the Bank will receive a commission of up to 12% of the premium (exclusive of GST).
A target market determination has been made for this product. Please visit https://www.banksa.com.au/tmd for the target market determination.
- How you can access the personal information BankSA holds about you and ask for it to be corrected;
- How you can complain about a breach of the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth) or a registered Code by BankSA and how BankSA will deal with your complaint; and
- How BankSA collect, hold, use and disclose your personal information in more detail.