Borrowing for a holiday
Are you planning a romantic get-away, honeymoon, a trip around the world or that short trip to unwind? Besides planning the trip, planning how to finance a holiday is a challenge.
With different terms and the choice of a fixed or a variable interest rate, a personal loan is a great way to finance your holiday or honeymoon. You can tailor your loan to suit your needs or lifestyle. Planning the finances of your holiday should not be stressful!
Suggested personal loans for holiday and travel expenses
- A convenient redraw facility on our variable interest rate option
- Fixed interest rates from 11.49% p.a. (comparison rates from 12.57% p.a.^) for the life of the loan
- Choose the term of your Unsecured Personal Loan - from 1 to 7 years.
Any advice on this website is general in nature and has been prepared without considering your objectives, financial situation or needs. Please read the product disclaimer and Terms and Conditions documents and consider your individual circumstances before applying for a BankSA Personal Loan. Credit criteria, fees, charges, terms and conditions apply. Information correct as of 10 February 2021.
^Comparison rates: Comparison rates help you understand the true cost of a loan. All comparison rate examples shown are for a personal loan amount of $30,000 and a term of 5 years. WARNING: Comparison rates apply only to the example or examples given and may not include all fees and charges. Different loan amounts and terms will result in different comparison rates. Costs such as redraw fees or early repayment fees, and cost savings such as fee waivers, are not included in the comparison rate but may influence the cost of the loan.
Unsecured Personal Loan repayment terms range from 1 to 5 years for a fixed rate loan and 1 to 7 years for a variable rate loan. Interest rate ranges and representative examples are based on an unsecured loan of $30,000 borrowed for 5 years:
- The minimum interest rate for an unsecured fixed rate loan is 11.49% p.a. (Comparison rate 12.57% p.a.) with the estimated total amount payable including fees is $40,555.
- The maximum interest rate for an unsecured fixed rate loan is 17.40% p.a. (Comparison rate 18.44% p.a.) with the estimated total amount payable including fees is $46,136.
- The minimum interest rate for an unsecured variable rate loan is 12.99% p.a. (Comparison rate 14.06% p.a.) with the estimated total amount payable including fees is $41,932.
- The maximum interest rate for an unsecured variable rate loan is 18.90% p.a. (comparison rate 19.93% p.a.). The estimated total amount payable including fees is $47,617.
^^A Redraw facility is available on variable interest rate loans only. Redraw requests are subject to approval. Minimum redraw amount is $500 and a $10 redraw fee applies to each approved request. Other fees and charges may apply.
Unless otherwise specified, the products and services described on this website are available only in Australia from BankSA - A Division of Westpac Banking Corporation ABN 33 007 457 141 AFSL and Australian credit licence 233714.