- Portfolio Loan is a flexible line of credit that combines your personal and investment finances into one loan
- Create up to 10 sub-accounts1 under your Portfolio Loan to organise your business, personal and investment borrowing
- Borrow up to 90% of your home’s value to make other investments and build assets – including shares, investment properties or even a new car.1
How to apply
Conditions, fees and credit criteria apply.
Before making a decision, it’s best to read the terms and conditions.
- Residential Loan Agreement – General Terms and Conditions
- Portfolio Loan Agreement – General Terms and Conditions
- Loan Accounts – Charges for specific services and accounts, and
- Your welcome letter, which contains the loan offer and other information such as interest rates and fees.
Please read these documents and keep a copy. You can request a paper copy at a branch.
The information on our website is prepared without knowing your personal financial circumstances. Before you act on this, please consider if it’s right for you. If you need help, call 13 13 76.
Visa® is a registered trademark of Visa Worldwide PTe Limited.
1 required on loans above 80% of the value of the property offered as security.
2 A sub-account holder must be one or more of the Portfolio Loan borrowers. The remaining borrowers on the Portfolio Loan must be guarantors on that sub-account. Any Portfolio Loan borrower who is not a sub-account holder of a particular sub-account must guarantee that sub-account.
3 Subject to systems availability.
4 Other upfront fees and costs may apply.
5 Rate lock requests are subject to our approval. Fees apply.