EFTPOS Now works tirelessly on the counter, at the table, and on the go. Lightweight yet robust, it’s ideal for shops, cafés, market stalls, food trucks, and trade and professional service businesses.
$24.75 rental + 1.2% flat rate2
Designed to work wherever you do, EFTPOS Now connects through 4G and Wi-Fi. And if all networks fail, you may still be able to take payments by storing them on your terminal until services are restored.3
Lightweight, yet tough enough to cope with life on the move, EFTPOS Now is both sleek and strong. Use its compact counter-top cradle for charging on your counter, or its car charger for extended use in your mobile business.
Discover how EFTPOS Now can be a key member of your team.
Tell us the best time, and we’ll call you back within 1 business day to chat about your needs and manage your application.
Once your application is approved, you’ll receive your EFTPOS Now terminal within 5 business days.
Simply activate your terminal (we'll tell you how), then start taking fast, cashless payments in store and on the go.
EFTPOS Now can grow as you grow, with the capacity to absorb technological upgrades including new ways of paying. And because it’s a smart device, you’ll be able to add apps as they’re developed – tailored to specific industries such as retail, food service and trades.
In a couple of taps, offer accessibility features to customers who are blind, have low vision, or are colour blind.
If you’re ready to find out how EFTPOS Now can satisfy your specific needs, let’s talk. Tell us the best time to call and a payment specialist will get back to you.
EFTPOS Now accepts Mastercard, Visa, eftpos, UnionPay, JCB, Diners Club and American Express (subject to a separate agreement with American Express5 and Diners Club6) plus Apple Pay, Google Pay, Samsung Pay, Fitbit Pay and Garmin Pay.
Applications for payment solutions are subject to approval. Terms and Conditions, other fees and charges apply. Full details are available on request..
1. BankSA same day settlement is not available between 9:30pm and 11:59pm (EFTPOS 1 terminals) and between 9:30pm and 11:00pm (EFTPOS Now and EFTPOS Connect terminals) - Sydney time. You can only perform a settlement once a day, before 9:30pm (Sydney time). A settlement done after 11:00pm for EFTPOS Now and EFTPOS Connect terminals and after 11:59pm for EFTPOS 1 terminals, will be processed as a settlement for the next day. Subject to system availability, settlement can take place 7 days a week. Settlement must be to an eligible BankSA business transaction account. Same day settlement is only available for Mastercard, Visa and eftpos transactions (plus UnionPay if using EFTPOS Connect).
2. Our 1.2% flat transaction rate does not apply to American Express, Diners Club and JCB cards.
3. Electronic Fall Back is subject to card type and transaction (floor) limits.
4. Fees may be charged for chargebacks that are deemed to be excessive by BankSA. You will be notified in writing one month prior to the fee being charged.
5. If you want to accept American Express, you'll need to call 1300 363 614 to enter into a separate merchant agreement with American Express.
6. If you want to accept Diners Club payments, you'll need to call 1300 360 060 to enter into a separate agreement with Diners Club.
Mastercard is a registered trademark of Mastercard International Incorporated.
American Express is a registered trademark of the American Express Company.
UnionPay is a registered trademark of China Union Pay Co., Ltd.