WinTrade is being upgraded with new features and more flexibility to make managing your trade transactions simpler and faster.
There will be no change to your WinTrade login and password.
Modern interface for easier navigation
WinTrade has been redesigned with new screen layouts, menus and workflows to make managing trade transactions simpler and faster.
Access on the go
Connect to WinTrade when away from the office to view and approve transactions via the web browser on your mobile phone or tablet.
Set notification message types and frequency to suit your preference. Record events and reminders in an online diary.
Access WinTrade via your preferred web browser. Internet Explorer, Google Chrome, Firefox, Microsoft Edge and Safari browsers are supported.
New! Quick access views
Quickly find the information you need:
- History - see a transaction’s past events
- View original - see the original documents after amending a Letter of Credit
- Multiple drawings - see the details of a Letter of Credit’s multiple drawings
- Action date - request a transaction to be processed at a future date.
New reporting features
- Flexible data exports - export data in CSV, HTML, JSON, PDF, XLSX (MS Excel) and XML to suit your reporting needs
- New reports - gain insights into your trade business via two new reports:
- Accrued Interest
- Total Interest Paid.
Even more new features
- Navigation self-help – onscreen help text for key buttons to explain function.
View a test drive
How to prepare for the WinTrade Upgrade
- Upgrade your preferred web browser to the latest version
- Check that you have Acrobat Reader installed so you can view the user guides
- Watch the demonstration video to learn how to use the new features.
Supported web browsers
You can use the web browsers below to access the upgraded WinTrade:
|Browser||Internet Explorer*||Microsoft Edge||Firefox||Google Chrome||Safari|
|Operating System||Win 8, Win 7||Win 10||Mac, Win 8, Win 7||Mac, Win 8, Win 7||Mac|
*Please ensure that wintrade-international.com.au is not listed as a site in your browser’s Compatibility View Settings.
Watch the demonstration video
How to prepare for the WinTrade upgrade
Find out more
Contact Trade Service or your Trade Finance Manager if you need more information.
Things you should know
Credit facilities are subject to application and the Bank's normal lending assessment criteria. Fees and charges may apply to the products and services listed. Full details of the Terms and Conditions for all the products and services which do not have a Product Disclosure Statement are available on application.