Super Fund Home Loan
- A BankSA Super Fund home loan is a great option if you already have an SMSF, or if you’re planning to establish an SMSF and are interested in buying a residential property. Borrowed funds may also be used, towards ‘repairs’ and ‘maintenance’ of the property, however ‘improvements’ are not permitted
- Purchasing an investment property with borrowed funds needs to be consistent with your SMSFs investment strategy
- Your SMSF Trust Deed needs an express power to borrow
- A limited recourse loan, so other assets of your SMSF are protected
- You may be entitled to receive income tax and negative gearing benefits1.
A BankSA home loan expert will contact you at your preferred time.
How to apply
Conditions, fees and credit criteria apply.
View the terms and conditions:
- Residential Loan Agreement - General Terms and Conditions
- Portfolio Loan Agreement - General Terms and Conditions
- Loan Accounts - Charges for specific services and accounts, and
Please read these documents and keep a copy. You can request a paper copy at a branch.
The information on our website is prepared without knowing your personal financial circumstances. Before you act on this, please consider if it's right for you. If you need help, call 13 13 76.
1. The taxation position described is a general statement and should only be used as a guide. It does not constitute tax advice and is based on current tax laws and their interpretation. Your individual situation may differ and you should seek independent professional tax advice on any taxation matters.
2. Other upfront fees and costs may apply.
3. The comparison rate is based on a loan of $150,000 over a 25 year term. Where a fixed rate term applies, after the fixed rate period expires the interest rate will revert to the relevant Standard Variable Rate. WARNING: This comparison rate is true only for the examples given and may not include all fees and charges. Different terms, fees or other loan amounts might result in a different comparison rate.
4. Before acquiring a deposit product, you should read the terms and conditions available on request at any branch or phoning 13 13 76 to ensure that the product is appropriate for you. Deposit products are issued by BankSA, a division of Westpac Banking Corporation AFSL 233714.