Receive $1,500 cash back* when you refinance to an Advantage Package Home Loan.
For Owner Occupied Principal & Interest or Investment home loans with a minimum loan size of $200k. Not for refinances from Westpac, St.George, BankSA, Bank of Melbourne and RAMS, or refinances that require foreign income for serviceability. Excludes Portfolio Loans. Annual package fee of $395 applies.
Plus, for a limited time, save % p.a. off our standard variable rate with the Advantage Package for loans of $750,000 or more3
A lending expert will contact you at your preferred time
How to apply
BankSA's normal lending criteria apply. Conditions and fees apply and may change:
- Residential Loan Agreement - General Terms and Conditions
- Loan Accounts - Charges for specific services and accounts
- Portfolio Loan Agreement - General Terms and Conditions
- BankSA Advantage Package - General Terms and Conditions
- Your welcome letter, which contains the loan offer and other information such as interest rates and fees.
Please read these documents and keep a copy. You can request a paper copy at a branch.
Conditions and fees apply. BankSA, a division of Westpac Banking Corporation ABN 33 007 457 141 AFSL 233714 issues the products on this website. The general information on our website is prepared without knowing your personal financial circumstances. Before you act on this general information, please consider if it's right for you. If you need help, call 13 13 76 Monday to Saturday 7.30am - 7.30pm.
*Based on BankSA’s credit criteria, residential lending is not available for Non-Australian Resident borrowers. New home loan applications received on or before Friday 23 June 2017 and must settle by Friday 25 August 2017, however this offer may be extended at any time. Offer current as at 1 August 2016 and may be withdrawn at any time. Excludes refinances from Westpac, St.George, BankSA, Bank of Melbourne and RAMS and refinances into Owner-Occupied Interest Only loans and Portfolio Loans. Only one cash back paid per main applicant. Multiple applications submitted by the same main applicant are not eligible. Not available in conjunction with any other special offers. Applicants must have a BankSA transaction account linked to the home loan at the time of settlement. Applicants’ home loan repayments must be direct debited from this transaction account. The account must be kept open for at least 60 days after settlement and the cashback will be paid into this account during this period. There may be tax consequences arising from this promotion for our business customers and rental property investors. This is not taxation advice and customers should seek independent advice on any taxation matters.
Special interest rate discounts: In addition to the conditions set out above, the following interest rate discounts are only available in Advantage Package for Standard Variable Rate Loans and Portfolio Variable Rate Loans and for the following loan amounts: Loans between $150,000 and $249,999, % p.a. discount, for loans between $250,000 and $499,999, % p.a. discount, for loans between $500,000 and $749,999, % p.a. discount. For loans greater than $750,000, % p.a. discount will be applied. Special rate discounts include the standard Advantage Package discount of % p.a. discount and do not apply to internal refinances and are not transferrable between loans. If you apply outside of the offer period, standard Advantage Package discounts will apply which are available at http://www.banksa.com.au/personal/home-loans/our-home-loans/popular/standard-variable-rate.
1. The Advantage Package will support multiple Portfolio sub-accounts in a Package and up to 5 sequence loans (e.g. loans with Flexible Choice). Note when Lenders Mortgage Insurance (LMI) applies, only single sequence loan or Portfolio Loans can be Packaged.
2. All applications for credit are subject to the Bank’s prevailing credit criteria. Fees and charges are payable and terms and conditions apply. Full details of all relevant terms and conditions are available on request.
3. This is a promotional offer available on applications received under the Advantage Package. Offer current as of 19 September 2016. Offer is not available for loan refinances of existing St.George, BankSA, and Bank of Melbourne home loans. Advantage Package Conditions of Use apply and are available upon request. Advantage Package annual fee, currently $395, is payable from an eligible BankSA transaction account.
4. Credit card purchase rate is subject to change and excludes cash advances.
5. Credit card cash advance rate is subject to change. Interest on cash advances is calculated from the date the transaction is made.
6. All applications for credit are subject to the Bank’s credit criteria. Fees and charges are payable and Terms and Conditions apply. Call us on 13 13 76 for a copy of the Terms and Conditions for any product.
7. The case study is an example only and loan repayments are on principal and interest rates. The figure quoted is an approximation. If you are on Principal and Interest payments, as your Principal reduces, so do your savings. The Home and Contents discount is based on a $800 premium for Home and Contents Insurance cover.
8. Home and Contents Insurance and Landlord Insurance are issued by Westpac General Insurance Limited ABN 99 003 719 319 (except workers compensation cover where applicable). St.George Bank – a Division of Westpac Banking Corporation ABN 33 007 457 141 (the Bank) arranges the insurance, but does not guarantee the insurance. WGIL is a subsidiary of the Bank. This information does not take into account your personal circumstances. Terms and conditions, and limitations and exclusions apply. Read the Product Disclosure Statement, to see if this insurance is right for you. Call 13 33 30 or visit stgeorge.com.au.
^ If you are eligible for the Home and Contents or Landlord Building and Contents combined discount, we will apply the Advantage Package discount to any already discounted premium. Minimum premiums may apply. If you take out an Advantage Package after WGIL has issued you with a Home and Contents Insurance policy then the package benefit will only be applied at your next renewal.
10. The interest rate discounts are only available in Advantage Package for Fixed Rate Loans $150,000 or greater. Advantage Package annual fee, currently $395, is payable from an eligible BankSA transactional account.
11. QBE Insurance (Australia) Limited ABN 78 003 191 035 AFSL 239545 has issued an insurance group policy to Westpac Banking Corporation ABN 33 007 457 141 which allows eligible BankSA account holders and cardholders to claim under it as third party beneficiaries. The terms, conditions, limits and exclusions, of the group policy, are set out in the Credit Card Complimentary Insurance Terms and Conditions, which may be amended from time to time. Westpac does not guarantee the insurance. You can get a copy of the policy booklet by calling 13 13 76 or download the Credit Card Complimentary Insurance Terms and Conditions.
© 2015 BankSA - A Division of Westpac Banking Corporation ABN 33 007 457 141 AFSL and Australian credit licence 233714. (03/12)