Fixed Rate Home Loan
- Choose a fixed interest rate term of 1 to 5 years
- Know exactly where you stand with your budget and what you’ll need to pay
- At the end of the fixed rate period, re-fix your interest rate for another fixed rate period or your loan will revert automatically to our standard variable interest rate
- On investment loans, choose to pay interest in advance and get 0.2% p.a. off the fixed interest rate for the interest in advance period1.
A BankSA home loan expert will contact you at your preferred time.
How to apply
BankSA’s normal lending criteria apply. Conditions and fees apply and may change.
Before making a decision, it’s best to read the terms and conditions.
- Residential Loan Agreement - General Terms and Conditions
- Loan Accounts - Charges for specific services and accounts
- Portfolio Loan Agreement - General Terms and Conditions
Please read these documents and keep a copy. You can request a paper copy at a branch.
Conditions and fees apply. BankSA, a division of Westpac Banking Corporation ABN 33 007 457 141 AFSL and Australian credit licence 233714 issues the products on this website. The advice on our website is prepared without knowing your personal financial circumstances. Before you act on this or any advice, please consider if it’s right for you. If you need help, call 13 13 76 Monday to Saturday 7.30am - 7.30pm.
1. A discount of 0.20% p.a. will apply only if the interest in advance amount is deducted from a BankSA transaction account.
2. Redraw, repayment pause and rate lock requests are subject to our approval. Fees apply.
3. Other upfront fees and costs may apply.
4. Advantage Package annual fee of $395 applies, other fees may be payable. The fee savings apply for the duration of the package. Contact BankSA to see if you are eligible to receive Advantage Package benefits.
5. The comparison rate is based on a loan of $150,000 over a 25 year term. After the fixed rate period expires the interest rate will revert to the applicable Standard Variable rate based on loan category and repayment type. WARNING: This comparison rate is true only for the examples given and may not include all fees and charges. Different terms, fees or other loan amounts might result in a different comparison rate.
6. Excludes Investment loan applications where the principal property securing the loan will be used to derive rental income or where the loan application purpose is to invest in real estate or to construct or make property improvements to an investment property. Refer to info.banksa.com.au/homeloans or call us for more information on current offers available.