Credit criteria, fees and charges apply. Based on BankSA credit criteria, residential lending is not available for Non-Australian resident borrowers.
Before making a decision, it’s best to read the terms and conditions:
Please read these documents and keep a copy. You can request a paper copy at a branch.
The information on our website is prepared without knowing your personal financial circumstances. Before you act on this, please consider if it’s right for you. If you need help, call 13 13 76. Tax consequences may arise from promotions for investors and customers should seek independent advice on any taxation matters.
2. Other fees and charges may apply.
3.Advantage Package Terms and Conditions apply. A $395 annual package fee applies and is payable from an eligible BankSA transaction account. The discount and fee savings apply for the duration of the package. Before deciding to get a BankSA transaction account or credit card, read the terms and conditions so you can choose what’s right for you.
4. Redraw: Redraw requests are subject to bank approval. Fees may apply. For fixed rate loans, redraw is only available for loans fixed on or after 30 November 2009 and only up to a maximum of $10,000 per annum and break costs may apply.
6. Extra Repayments and Break Costs: For fixed interest rate home loans, if you make a prepayment beyond the prepayment threshold or change to another repayment type then break costs and fees may apply. Customers can make prepayments of up to the $30,000 prepayment threshold for the entire fixed period without break costs or fees applying. For fixed rate loans taken up prior to 18 August 2019, customers can make prepayments of up to the $10,000 prepayment threshold in each 12 month period without break cost or fees applying. Prepayment break costs are explained in the Things You Should Know About Break Costs.
7. Only monthly repayments available for interest only repayment option.
8. Credit criteria and fees apply.
9. On variable rate portion only.
11. On fixed rate portion only.
12. For new loans only.