Within 4 weeks of your birthday, receive an additional 10% of the points earned in the last 12 months.7
On trips up to 6 months which may include your spouse and/or dependent children, including medical expenses, unexpected cancellation and rental vehicle excess.2
Complimentary extended warranty insurance on purchases for up to 12 months on the manufacturer's expressed Australian warranty, plus a price guarantee cover of up to $300 on eligible purchases in Australia. If you find it cheaper within 21 days, you can claim the difference where the difference is at least $75 (terms, conditions, limits and exclusions apply).2
Automatic membership to Visa’s Luxury Hotel Collection, providing you access to best available rate guarantee, automatic room upgrade (when available) and 3pm checkout (when available) in some of the world's most impressive hotels.8
On frequent flyer programs (such as Virgin Australia’s Velocity, Malaysia Airlines’ Enrich and Singapore Airlines’ KrisFlyer programs), gift cards, retail vouchers, homewares, travel and more.5
For additional cardholders aged 16 or over at no extra cost, provided the account isn't a joint account. Additional card transactions are the responsibility of the primary account holder.
Receive 130,000 bonus Amplify Points in year 1 plus a further 70,000 in year 2 when you spend at least $12,000 on eligible purchases each year.^ For example: 200,000 Amplify points currently gets you up to 100,000 Velocity points or $900 in e-Gift cards with Amplify Rewards>.
Conditions, fees and credit criteria apply.
This card is issued as a Visa card.
Switches, upgrades, or Westpac Group staff are ineligible. The promotions may be varied or withdrawn at any time and is not available in conjunction with any other promotion.
>You can convert the points earned on your Amplify Platinum credit card or Amplify Signature credit card to e-gift cards or Velocity points via the Amplify rewards website. The estimated Velocity points and e-Gift card value in the above examples are based on current redemption rates as at 13 December 2018 and is subject to change without notification. All redemption of Amplify points are subject to availability and the .
Velocity points redemption: A minimum of 2 Amplify Points is required before points can be transferred. Receive 1 Velocity Point for every 2 Amplify Points. You must be a Velocity member to redeem Amplify Points for Velocity Points and your name, as it appears on your Velocity Account, must match the primary cardholder's name on your Amplify Rewards account. For joint cardholders, the name of the Velocity member must match the first listed Account Owner's name. Please allow 3 business days for the processing of the transfers. You will not receive points if your card account is in arrears for 2 consecutive statement cycles and in other circumstances. Once Amplify Points have been redeemed for Velocity Points, they are governed by the Velocity Membership Terms and Conditions and cannot be reversed. Velocity membership and the earn and redemption of Velocity Points is subject to the Member Terms and Conditions, available at velocityfrequentflyer.com, as amended from time to time. All transfer of points will occur on your statement date.
**Discounted First Year Fee: The discounted first year annual card fee promotion is available when you apply for a new Amplify Platinum (and elect to link your card account to the Amplify Rewards program), Vertigo Platinum or Amplify Signature credit card between 3rd October 2019 and 12th February 2020. The first annual card fee at the reduced rate will be debited from your card account on your first transaction and the full annual card fee, will be debited annually thereafter. Credit criteria, fees and charges apply.
^Amplify Signature Bonus Points Offer: To be eligible to receive up to 200,000 bonus Amplify points over 2 years, you must apply and be approved for a new Amplify Signature Credit Card between 3rd October 2019 and 12th February 2020. You'll receive 130,000 bonus Amplify points when you spend a minimum amount of $12,000 on eligible purchases on the credit card within the first 12 months from card approval. You'll receive an additional 70,000 bonus Amplify points in the second year of your credit account being open, if you spend a minimum of $12,000 on eligible purchases within the subsequent year. If you do not meet the minimum spend in one year, you forfeit the bonus points for that year only, however you are still eligible for bonus points in subsequent years if you meet the minimum spend in subsequent years during the promotional period. Eligible purchases do not include BPAY or BPAY equivalent transactions, fees, cash, cash equivalent transactions, refunds, balance transfers debited from the card account, government fees and ATO payments. Existing customers who currently hold an Amplify, Amplify Platinum or Amplify Signature card issued by St.George Bank, BankSA and Bank of Melbourne, or who have held one in the last 12 months, are not eligible for this offer. The bonus points will be credited to your points balance within 12 weeks after the eligible spend criteria is met.
#Balance Transfer Promotion: The promotional balance transfer rate is available when you apply and are approved for a new Vertigo, No Annual Fee, Amplify Signature or Amplify Platinum credit card between 3rd October 2019 and 12th February 2020, and request at card application to transfer balance(s) from up to 3 non-St.George Bank, BankSA and Bank of Melbourne Australian issued credit, charge or store cards. The rate will apply to balance(s) transferred (min $200 up to 80% of your approved available credit limit) for the promotional period, unless the amount is paid off earlier. Card activation will trigger the processing of the balance transfer. A balance transfer fee of 1% will apply to balance(s) transferred to a new No Annual Fee credit card and will be charged to the card account on the same day the balance(s) are debited to the account. No balance transfer fees apply to Vertigo, Amplify Signature or Amplify Platinum credit cards. At the end of the promotional period, the applicable variable cash advance rate will apply to any outstanding transferred balance(s). We will not be responsible for any delays that may occur in processing payment to your other card account(s) and will not close the account(s). Interest free days on purchases do not apply to credit cards with balance transfers. You will be charged the applicable purchase rate on any spend that you make whilst you have an outstanding balance transfer.
1. Earn Amplify Points through the use of an Amplify, Amplify Platinum or Amplify Signature card as set out in the . Points are not earned on cash advances and balance transfers or in other specified circumstances. Minimum 3,000 Amplify points is needed to redeem for any reward. Specific conditions may apply to the redemption of particular rewards. Refer to amplify.banksa.com.au
2. Complimentary insurance covers: AWP Australia Pty Ltd ABN 52 097 227 177 AFSL 245631 (trading as Allianz Global Assistance) under a binder from the insurer, Allianz Australia Insurance Limited ABN 15 000 122 850 AFSL 234708 has issued an insurance group policy to Westpac Banking Corporation ABN 33 007 457 141 AFSL and Australian credit licence 233714 (Westpac) which allows eligible BankSA account holders and cardholders to claim under it as third party beneficiaries. Any advice on insurance is general advice only and not based on any consideration of your objectives, financial situation or needs. The terms, conditions, limits and exclusions of the group policy are set out in the which may be amended from time to time. Westpac does not guarantee this insurance.
4. Priority Pass membership: complimentary Priority Pass membership is available to Primary Cardholders earning Amplify Points through the Amplify Rewards program. To enrol go to prioritypass.com/amplifysignature. Lounge usage in excess of two visits and all guest visits will be charged directly to your Amplify Signature Credit Card at the visit fee of US$32 per person, per visit. The first two visits within each twelve month membership period are complimentary to the Primary Cardholder only, after which every visit would be charged as per the prevailing rates; currently US$32 per person. Any accompanying guests will be charged US$32 per visit, which will be automatically charged to the Cardholder’s Amplify Signature Credit Card. The date of each visit determines which year of membership the visit is allocated to. Unused visits cannot be carried forward to the following year of membership. The number of free visits will be reset to two per each 12-month period. Renewal terms and conditions are at the discretion of Priority Pass Ltd. For full details visit Priority Pass website at prioritypass.com/Conditions-of-use.cfm.
5. Amplify Travel gives you access to most major domestic and international airlines within and from Australia and their connecting partner airlines. As with booking through a travel agent, in certain circumstances seats may not be available on the airline or flight of your choice at the time you wish to travel. Terms and conditions apply. For further details call Amplify Travel on 1300 489 586.
6. Set up Velocity Auto-Redemption via amplify.banksa.com.au/autovff or by calling 1300 600 266. Once set up, each month your entire BankSA Amplify Points balance will be transferred to your nominated Velocity Frequent Flyer Account on your credit card statement cycle date. A minimum of 2 Amplify Points is required before points can be transferred. Receive 1 Velocity Point for every 2 Amplify Points. You must be a Velocity member to redeem Amplify Points for Velocity Points and your name, as it appears on your Velocity Account, must match the primary cardholder's name on your Amplify Rewards account. For joint cardholders, the name of the Velocity member must match the first listed Account Owner's name. Please allow 3 business days for the processing of the transfers. You will not receive points if your card account is in arrears for 2 consecutive statement cycles and in other circumstances. Once Amplify Points have been redeemed for Velocity Points, they are governed by the Velocity Membership Terms and Conditions and cannot be reversed. Velocity membership and the earn and redemption of Velocity Points is subject to the Member Terms and Conditions, available at velocityfrequentflyer.com, as amended from time to time. All transfer of points will occur on your statement date. Velocity Auto-Redemption is a variation to the and allows you to automatically convert your Amplify Points to Velocity Points for less than 3,000 Amplify Points. The redemption of Amplify Points is otherwise subject to the . You can opt-out of Velocity Auto-Redemption by calling the Amplify Rewards centre on 1300 600 266, 8am-8pm (AEST), Monday to Friday.
7. Birthday bonus is calculated over a period of 12 months, on the number of Amplify Points or Qantas Points (excluding bonus points) as applicable, earned on Amplify Signature Card purchases from the day of the Account Owner’s birthday to the day prior to the Account Owner’s birthday, other than the first Birthday bonus which will be calculated from the day of Card approval to the day prior to the Account Owner’s birthday. The Amplify Signature Card Account Owner will receive ten percent of the points earned during the Birthday bonus calculation period which will be credited to the Amplify Rewards or Qantas Frequent Flyer Membership Account as applicable, within 4 weeks of the Account Owner’s birthday. For Joint accounts the first listed Account Owner’s birthday is used for the calculation. The Birthday bonus can be accessed by all Account Owners.
8. Any offers through Visa Luxury Hotel Collection are valid at participating properties and Visa Signature cardholders in the Australia/Pacific and Europe, Middle East and Africa (APCEMEA) regions. Offer is only valid when you pay with a valid and eligible Visa card. Best Available Rate applicable. Not applicable on discounted rates or combined with other offers at time of enquiry/booking. One daily breakfast per person during stay. Excludes all applicable taxes, services, gratuities and charges, and must be a valid and eligible Visa card. Void where prohibited, taxed or restricted by law. All reservations are subject to availability at time of confirmation. Visa and participating properties reserve the right to vary the terms and conditions of this offer. For updated list of participating properties, please visit www.visaluxuryhotels.com or call Visa Concierge for details.