Earn 1.5 Amplify Points for each dollar spent on eligible purchases, uncapped.1 Earn points even faster by adding one other cardholder (16 years or older) at no extra cost.9
Enjoy 2 complimentary Priority Pass lounge visits each year when you enrol at prioritypass.com/amplifysignature4
Within 4 weeks of your birthday, receive an additional 10% of the points earned in the last 12 months.7
Get complimentary cover for overseas travel, extended warranty, purchase protection and price guarantee, subject to the conditions set out in the Credit Card Complimentary Insurance Policy.2
Automatic membership to Visa’s Luxury Hotel Collection, providing you access to best available rate guarantee, automatic room upgrade (when available) and 3pm checkout (when available) in some of the world's most impressive hotels.8
Exclusive to Amplify Signature cardholders, the Concierge Service lets you explore and book experiences online, including hard-to-get tickets, last-minute reservations and more.10 Find out more
Receive 130,000 bonus Amplify Points in year 1 plus a further 70,000 in year 2 when you spend at least $12,000 on eligible purchases each year.^ For example: 200,000 Amplify points currently gets you up to $900 in e-Gift cards with Amplify Rewards>.
When requested at card application. No balance transfer fee. The variable cash advance rate will apply after the promotional period.
To improve the likelihood your application is approved and in a timely manner, please read this section carefully before applying.
If you currently convert your Amplify Points to Velocity Points, rest assured we’re working closely with Velocity Frequent Flyer to minimise any disruption. You can find out more at our FAQ page.
Conditions, fees and credit criteria apply. This card is issued as a Visa card.
Before making a decision read the Terms and Conditions and consider if the product is right for you.
Switches, upgrades, or Westpac Group staff are ineligible.
This promotion may be varied or withdrawn at any time and is not available in conjunction with any other promotion.
~As at 7 April 2020, the contactless transaction limit has been temporarily increased from $100 to $200. This is a temporary increase that is progressively being rolled out and will be only available on certain BankSA cards and payment terminals at certain retailers. Customers are encouraged to follow the prompts at each terminal to determine whether a PIN is required. This increase to the contactless limit is part of an industry-wide response to help reduce the spread of COVID-19.
>Converting Amplify Points: You can convert the points earned on your Amplify Signature Amplify Rewards or Amplify Platinum Amplify Rewards credit card to e-gift cards via the Amplify rewards website. The estimated e-Gift card value in the above examples are based on current redemption rates as at 7th May 2020 and is subject to change without notification. All redemption of Amplify Points are subject to availability and the .
**Discounted First Year Fee: The discounted first year annual card fee promotion is available when you apply for a new Amplify Signature Amplify Rewards credit card between 1st October 2020 and 9th February 2021. The first annual card fee at the reduced rate will be debited to your card account on your first transaction and the full annual card fee, will be debited annually thereafter.
^Amplify Signature Bonus Amplify Points Offer: To be eligible to receive up to 200,000 bonus Amplify Points over 2 years, you must apply and be approved for a new Amplify Signature Amplify Rewards credit card between 1st October 2020 and 9th February 2021. You'll receive 130,000 bonus Amplify Points when you spend a minimum amount of $12,000 on eligible purchases on the credit card within the first 12 months from card approval. You'll receive an additional 70,000 bonus Amplify Points in the second year of your credit account being open, if you spend a minimum of $12,000 on eligible purchases within the subsequent year. If you do not meet the minimum spend in one year, you forfeit the bonus points for that year only, however you are still eligible for bonus points in subsequent years if you meet the minimum spend in subsequent years during the promotional period. Eligible purchases do not include interest, fees and charges, cash or ATM cash advances, cash equivalent transactions, gambling transactions, payments to the Australian Tax Office, government charges, BPAY or similar transactions (such as Post Billpay), refunds and balance transfers debited to the card account. Existing customers who currently hold an Amplify, Amplify Platinum or Amplify Signature card issued by BankSA, St.George Bank or Bank of Melbourne, or who have held one in the last 12 months, are not eligible for this offer. The bonus points will be credited to your points balance within 12 weeks after the eligible spend criteria is met.
#Balance Transfer Promotion: The promotional balance transfer rate is available when you apply and are approved for a new Vertigo, No Annual Fee, Amplify Signature or Amplify Platinum credit card between 1st October 2020 and 9th February 2021, and request at card application to transfer balance(s) from up to 3 non-BankSA, St.George Bank and Bank of Melbourne Australian issued credit, charge or store cards. The rate will apply to balance(s) transferred (min $200 up to 80% of your available credit) for the promotional period unless the amount is paid off earlier. Card activation will trigger the processing of the balance transfer. A balance transfer fee of 1% will apply to balance(s) transferred to a new No Annual Card Fee or Amplify Platinum Amplify Qantas credit card. A balance transfer fee of 1.5% will apply to balance(s) transferred to a new Vertigo or Amplify Platinum Amplify Rewards credit card. The balance transfer fee will be charged to the card account on the same day the balance(s) are debited to the account. No balance transfer fees apply to Amplify Signature credit card. At the end of the promotional period, the applicable variable cash advance rate will apply to any remaining unpaid transferred balance(s). We will not be responsible for any delays that may occur in processing payment to your other card account(s) and will not close the account(s). If your account has an interest free period for purchases, to be entitled to that interest free period, you need to pay off the 'Monthly Payment Balance' listed on your statement of account (not the full closing balance) by the relevant payment due date.
1. Earn Amplify Points through the use of an Amplify, Amplify Platinum or Amplify Signature card as set out in the . Points are not earned on cash advances and balance transfers or in other specified circumstances. Minimum 3,000 Amplify points is needed to redeem for any reward. Specific conditions may apply to the redemption of particular rewards. Refer to amplify.banksa.com.au
2. Complimentary insurance covers: AWP Australia Pty Ltd ABN 52 097 227 177 AFSL 245631 (trading as Allianz Global Assistance) under a binder from the insurer, Allianz Australia Insurance Limited ABN 15 000 122 850 AFSL 234708 has issued an insurance group policy to Westpac Banking Corporation ABN 33 007 457 141 AFSL and Australian credit licence 233714 (Westpac) which allows eligible BankSA account holders and cardholders to claim under it as third party beneficiaries. Any advice on insurance is general advice only and not based on any consideration of your objectives, financial situation or needs. The terms, conditions, limits and exclusions of the group policy are set out in the which may be amended from time to time. Westpac does not guarantee this insurance.
4. Priority Pass membership: complimentary Priority Pass membership is available to Primary Cardholders earning Amplify Points through the Amplify Rewards program. To enrol go to prioritypass.com/amplifysignature. Lounge usage in excess of two visits and all guest visits will be charged directly to your Amplify Signature Credit Card at the visit fee of US$32 per person, per visit. The first two visits within each twelve month membership period are complimentary to the Primary Cardholder only, after which every visit would be charged as per the prevailing rates; currently US$32 per person. Any accompanying guests will be charged US$32 per visit, which will be automatically charged to the Cardholder’s Amplify Signature Credit Card. The date of each visit determines which year of membership the visit is allocated to. Unused visits cannot be carried forward to the following year of membership. The number of free visits will be reset to two per each 12-month period. Renewal terms and conditions are at the discretion of Priority Pass Ltd. For full details visit Priority Pass website at prioritypass.com/Conditions-of-use.cfm.
7. Birthday bonus is calculated over a period of 12 months, on the number of Amplify Points or Qantas Points (excluding bonus points) as applicable, earned on Amplify Signature Card purchases from the day of the Account Owner’s birthday to the day prior to the Account Owner’s birthday, other than the first Birthday bonus which will be calculated from the day of Card approval to the day prior to the Account Owner’s birthday. The Amplify Signature Card Account Owner will receive ten percent of the points earned during the Birthday bonus calculation period which will be credited to the Amplify Rewards or Qantas Frequent Flyer Membership Account as applicable, within 4 weeks of the Account Owner’s birthday. For Joint accounts the first listed Account Owner’s birthday is used for the calculation. The Birthday bonus can be accessed by all Account Owners.
8. Any offers through Visa Luxury Hotel Collection are valid at participating properties and Visa Signature cardholders in the Australia/Pacific and Europe, Middle East and Africa (APCEMEA) regions. Offer is only valid when you pay with a valid and eligible Visa card. Best Available Rate applicable. Not applicable on discounted rates or combined with other offers at time of enquiry/booking. One daily breakfast per person during stay. Excludes all applicable taxes, services, gratuities and charges, and must be a valid and eligible Visa card. Void where prohibited, taxed or restricted by law. All reservations are subject to availability at time of confirmation. Visa and participating properties reserve the right to vary the terms and conditions of this offer. For updated list of participating properties, please visit www.visaluxuryhotels.com or call Visa Concierge for details.
9. An additional card can be issued on the primary cardholders’ credit card account to any nominated person over the age of 16 years provided the account is not a joint account. All transactions using an additional card will be the responsibility of the primary cardholder. All Amplify Points remain the benefit of the primary cardholder.
Read the before making a decision and consider if it is right for you. To use Apple Pay you will need an eligible card, and a compatible device with a supported operating system. See our Apple Pay FAQs for more information. Apple, the Apple logo, Apple Pay, Apple Watch and iPhone are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.