Amplify Platinum Card
- 30,000 bonus Qantas or Amplify Points on a new card, when you spend $2500 within 90 days from card approval. Exclusions apply.#
- $50 credit on a new card**
- 0% p.a. for up to 6 months on purchases from card approval*.
- 0% p.a. for 12 months on balance transfers, requested at card application1.
Variable purchase rate applies after the promotional period. Offers end 1st May 2017.
- Your choice of rewards programs, with Platinum extras
- All the benefits of Amplify plus:
- Double points on international spend
- A range of complimentary insurance covers – including overseas travel insurance and extended warranty on purchases as set out in the policy5
- 24/7 Visa Concierge service12
- All for a low annual fee of $99.
Existing BankSA customers can also enjoy a $0 annual fee for the first year^ when you apply via this page by clicking on the BankSA customers 'Apply now’ button and make your first purchase within 12 months from card approval. New cards only. Offer ends 1st May 2017.
Need some help?
Conditions, fees and credit criteria apply.
This card is issued as a Visa card.
View the terms and conditions:
- Credit Card Conditions of Use
- Credit Card Accounts Fees and Charges
- Amplify Rewards and Amplify Qantas Terms and Conditions
- Credit Card Complimentary Insurance Terms and Conditions
The advice on our website is prepared without knowing your personal financial circumstances. Before you act on this or any advice, please consider if it's right for you.
Offers are not available in conjunction with any special offers that are not listed on www.banksa.com.au. Switches, upgrades, customers accessing employee benefits or packaged cards are ineligible.
**This promotion is available when you apply for a new Amplify Platinum card between 21st February 2017 and 1st May 2017. Approved Amplify Platinum card holders will receive a $50 credit on their credit card, which will be applied up to 60 days after their first eligible purchase.
#Bonus points promotion: The bonus points promotion is available when you apply for a new Amplify Platinum or Amplify Signature card between 21st February 2017 and 1st May 2017 and spend the minimum amount of $2500 on eligible purchases within 90 days from card approval on one or more transactions. Existing BankSA customers who currently hold an Amplify Platinum or Amplify Signature card or who have held one in the last 12 months, are not eligible for this offer. Eligible purchases do not include fees, cash, cash equivalent transactions, BPAY transactions, refunds and balance transfers debited from the card account. The bonus Amplify Points or Qantas Points will be credited to your points balance within 12 weeks of the eligible spend criteria being met.
*The introductory rate of 0% p.a. on purchases is available when you apply for a new BankSA credit card between 21st February 2017 and 1st May 2017. The introductory rate will be applied from card approval and expires 6 months after the date of card approval. At the end of this period the introductory purchase rate will switch to the variable purchase rate then applicable to your card account and any purchases that remain unpaid at that time will revert to the standard variable purchase rate then applicable to your card account.
^$0 annual fee in first year for Existing BankSA customers promotion: To be eligible for this promotion you must be an existing BankSA customer that applies for a new Vertigo, Vertigo Platinum, Amplify, Amplify Platinum or Amplify Signature card by clicking on the BankSA customers 'Apply now’ button on this page between 21st February 2017 and 1st May 2017 and make your first purchase within 12 months from card approval. The first annual fee will be debited on the 12 month anniversary of the first transaction on your account and annually thereafter on the anniversary of the first annual fee.
1. The promotional balance transfer rates are available when you apply for a new BankSA credit card between 21st February 2017 and 1st May 2017 and request at application to transfer balance(s) from non-St.George, Bank of Melbourne and BankSA Australian issued credit, charge or store cards. The variable purchase interest rate applies to balance transfers requested at any other time. Promotional rate will apply to any balance(s) transferred (min $200 up to 95% of your approved available credit limit) for the promotional period, unless the amount is paid off earlier. The variable purchase rate will apply to balance(s) transferred but left unpaid after the end of the promotional period. Card activation will trigger the processing of the balance transfer. BankSA will not be responsible for any delays that may occur in processing payment to your other card account(s) and will not close the account(s). Interest free days don’t apply to balance transfers.
2. Earn Amplify Points through the use of an Amplify Platinum Card as set out in the Amplify Rewards & Amplify Qantas Terms and Conditions. Points are not earned on cash advances and balance transfers or in other specified circumstances. Minimum 3,000 Amplify Points is needed to redeem for any reward. Specific conditions may apply to the redemption of particular rewards. Refer to amplify.banksa.com.au.
3. Amplify Travel gives you access to most major domestic and international airlines within and from Australia and their connecting partner airlines. As with booking through a travel agent, in certain circumstances seats may not be available on the airline or flight of your choice at the time you wish to travel. Terms and conditions apply. For further details call Amplify Travel on 1300 489 586. Amplify Travel is operated by Pinpoint Travel Group Pty. Ltd. Licence No. 2TA 002974. Amplify Travel charges a credit card usage fee.
4. Earn Qantas Points as set out in the Amplify Rewards & Amplify Qantas Terms and Conditions. Qantas Points are not earned on cash advances and balance transfers or in other specified circumstances. You must be a member of the Qantas Frequent Flyer program to earn and redeem Qantas Points. Membership and Qantas Points are subject to the terms and conditions of the Qantas Frequent Flyer program. A joining fee usually applies, but for a limited time St George has arranged for this to be waived for new Amplify cardholders who are not already members and who choose to link their card to Amplify Qantas (limit of one complimentary membership per new account). For more information on the Qantas Frequent Flyer program visit qantas.com/frequentflyer or call 13 11 31.
5. QBE Insurance (Australia) Limited ABN 78 003 191 035 AFSL 239545 has issued an insurance group policy to Westpac Banking Corporation ABN 33 007 457 141 which allows eligible BankSA account holders and cardholders to claim under it as third party beneficiaries. The terms, conditions, limits and exclusions, of the group policy, are set out in the Credit Card Complimentary Insurance Terms and Conditions, which may be amended from time to time. Westpac does not guarantee the insurance. You can get a copy of the policy booklet by calling 1300 490 641 or download the Credit Card Complimentary Insurance Terms and Conditions.
6. An additional card can be issued on the primary cardholder’s credit card account to any nominated person 16 or older provided the account is not a joint account. All transactions using the additional card will be the responsibility of the primary cardholder.
8. You must be a member of the relevant airline points or miles program to redeem Amplify Points for airline points or miles. To redeem, at least 3,000 Amplify Points are needed with additional increments in multiples of 500 Amplify Points at a time for airline points or miles. Award flights are subject to capacity controls and availability is limited. The terms and conditions of the relevant airline points or miles program apply.
9. Classic Award flights on Qantas and 35 partner airlines. Additional charges and taxes payable with Qantas Points or money on Classic Award flights at the time of booking. The number of Qantas & Partner Classic Award seats available varies and depends on the flight date, season and destination. Some flights may not have any Classic Award seats available. The seats made available for Classic Awards on Qantas flights may also be obtained through the Qantas Any Seat Award booking process (although Qantas Points required are usually higher, and include surcharges, fees and taxes). Different conditions apply to Any Seat Awards. Members can still choose to obtain those seats as Classic Awards in a separate booking.
10. Qantas and Jetstar Any Seat Awards are available on any flight with a QF or JQ number. As long as there is a seat available for sale, you can book a Qantas or Jetstar Any Seat Award. The points required for these seats are variable and are only valid when quoted. There is no fixed relationship between the cash price charged by the applicable airline for a seat and the points required to redeem on Any Seat Award through Qantas Frequent Flyer. Not all special promotional fares are available as Any Seat Awards.
12. Visa Platinum/ Visa Signature Concierge (“Concierge”) is serviced by a third party supplier. By accessing or using the Concierge, or attempting to do so, you are deemed to have understood and agreed to the terms of usage.